ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DGTrials DDAY3 - Ocala, FL - September 4th, 2004!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DGTrials DDAY3 - Ocala, FL - September 4th, 2004!!

Alright guys, here it is, the official post for DDAY3. Everyone has been wondering when it was going to happen and where, well…it is time.

Date: Saturday, September 4th, 2004
    Place: Ocala Grand Prix – Ocala, FL.
    Time: Gates Open 7:30AM - ????

REGISTRATION AND TECH: 7:30AM-930AM
    DRIVERS MEETING: 945AM
    DRIFTING: 10AM-?PM

Drivers: $75 Pre-registered or $100 at the gate
    Spectators: $5

**** Pre-registration will open this Monday (8/2) and will CLOSE Monday (8/30). This gives you ONE MONTH to take advantage of the cheaper pre-registration price.

[b]PREREGISTRATION TO BE DONE AT WWW.OCALAGRANPRIX.COM - ON THE HOMEPAGE IS A LINK TO PAY FOR THE EVENT! THANKS!b]

Ocala is a very nice and clean facility, so we are going to emphasize cleanliness and respect towards the track, it's workers, and the local environment. Any goofing around, horseplay in the pit area, and otherwise disrespectful behavior will NOT be tolerated and will result in expulsion from the facility with no refund.

This event is NOT going to be a competition, rather an Open invitation to anyone wanting to get more seat time in a safe legal environment for drifting. The track will consist of 8 turns that are easy enough for a stock 240sx to slide, but technical enough for the highly modified skilled driver to link (hint: combo) the entire section.

Parking is ample, but limited, so we recommend carpooling for the spectators. We want you out there, but we don't want you to have to “Austin Powers” your car in order to get a parking spot!

For spectators this time we will have full grand stands available for your viewing pleasure as well as a full service concession stand.

NOTE: We will be in need of VOLUNTEERS to help us run the course, tech, and other misc jobs. We have gate, tickets and registration covered so no one will be stuck with those jobs because we all know they suck If you are interested in volunteering please email me for more info and how to sign up!

Please direct any questions you have regarding the track or the event in general to kyle@dgtrials.com

Thank You,
    Kyle

www.DGTrials.com
    Last edited by DGKyle; 08-04-2004, 04:12 PM.

up!

Comment

Anybody from South Florida going?

Comment

I'm going!!

Kyle, I just sent you an email on volunteering, and I might be able to get my friend to help out too, if you need the extra help.
        Last edited by Ziptyed; 08-26-2004, 03:35 PM.

Comment

The event got postponed to the 25th of September because of Hurricane Frances.

Comment

Yeah another day of rain drifting. sweet.

Comment

and another day for drifting in a hurrican

Comment

it was so much fun when I got evacuated for Charley, I went with my friend to Blockbuster, to see if they were open, and I got completely sideways trough an intersection at like 50. Mad Hurricane Dori Action!!

Comment

its funny how sfl forum said they if they ever drifted in a hurricane

anywas ocala is far isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by 180onthebricks.
                    its funny how sfl forum said they if they ever drifted in a hurricane

anywas ocala is far isnt it?
                    Depends on where you're located. Ocala is near Orlando.

Comment

Working...
                    X