FXCK'N FC3s < need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FXCK'N FC3s < need help

ok, so this is the problem. i was helpin a friend out when his truck broke down so he asked for a jump start. yeah yeah right, anywho, he connected the cable wrong...dont ask me how, just did... it was for a sec cus duh...it sparks. anywho, mah car started up seemed to be ok... but once i took off my car ran like total sheet. i can give it barely any throttle and it ehh, ok i guess but anymore and it just bogs like crazy... it stutters and i dont even kno what to look for. damn rotories. oh, its a 13B na manual tranny...any help would be appreciated - Tokyo

u problably shorted out one of the fuses in the engine bay check those

Comment

it runs but just runs horrible and bogs like crazy... i check the main fuses, they was ok. you think it would be as simple as that right? ima check out the circuit breaker. i kno its for the heater, AC and defroster, but i'll just reset it just incase... maybe somethin got messed up in the CPU or the ECU... com'on fellas, help me out here... i gotta work tomarrow and im sheeet out of luck

Comment

you may wanna ask the forums on teamfc3s.org or rx7club. they have EVERYTHING you need to know.

Comment

ehhh damnit i dont wanna sign up...arrrrrrr....screw it, someone wanna post it for me? yay?

Comment

The title of your thread should be &quot;FXCK'N dumb actions&quot;

If you are serious about the problem, and haven't found any beneficial advice, you need to search.
            Atleast searching will allow you to pick from an array of offered diagnosis, to try to find a solution with the help of others experiences. There could be many different factors contributing to your cars bogging problem. Try pulling ecu codes. www.fc3spro.com
            And teamfc3s.org has factory service manual chapters in pdf. http://www.teamfc3s.org/main/factory_service_manual/ in case your interested in going over the wiring diagram.
            Last edited by P1STON2ROTARY; 10-26-2005, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Search more. Do you have a shop manual for trouble shooting. Its all about the basics. its not because its a rotary either. Wankels are awesome!

Buy a manual and go through the trouble shooting it gives you. You will probably fix it right away..

my .02
              -Jeff

Comment

FXCK it, i figured it out myself. i tried searching, didnt find sheet. thats why i posted up in here. dur dur

Comment

What was wrong??

The reason you got the response you did was because your post sounded unintelligent bro. Thats the only reason. Not everyone here is an ***hole and some do actually want to help people, but it looked like you just wrote a dumb post with out even looking into it..

Let people know you search and now you're posting ect..

Glad you found it. I love all Rotary power..

-Jeff

Comment

i wa sjust pissed off because it wasnt the first time my friend FXCK'd up my car. seriously, dont let ignorant people around your car, or drive your car. anywho, i took the distibutor out and ajusted it some, put it back in, left the cap off. turned the car to the on, let it click. adjusted it some more, bam started it right up and it purred like a kitten. i should have just went with my instinct and fixed it before i went and made a post. my bad... im just lazy, and been havin a bad week. peace- Tokyo

Comment

Cool man. I am glad its working now- go do some donuts to celebrate.

-Jeff

Comment

i took her sideways on a joyride... you kno how i dooo

Comment

Working...
                        X