Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildSe7en
    I'm surprised nobody got flamed in this thread, hehe
    me too. Oki, I already said you could probably do it in a skyline and yeah radiator core support bar works. Man I need to learn japanese.

Comment

hmm...im a noob in the drifting scene... when i first got into this board was because most of the peeps here are from SOCAL... i prob asked some noob questions here before but when you go to the meets everybody is cool ...dont matter if you have a RW car or not....doesnt matter if you know sh*t... i mean some of you peeps know me as the cruiser guy(lol)... what you need to know is to meet everybody on the board and get to know them and go to the meets once in awhile..if you dont know somthing just ask it...even if its dumb....just dont come in here actn like some pokemon freak lookn to trade some cards...i had some dumb questions but i answered some of them by myself just becuase of my taste.... such as " which would be better... skyline or silvia? " i because of my taste would pick a skyline just because i luv it.... simple as that... nowadays i ask questions like flooded engine problems with a rx7..etc etc... if someone flames just leave em alone.... the flamers will still be flaming on the noobs and there will be the noobs learning,practicing, getting better....its makes the noob self-esteem better...its like a training method.... the flamers push the noobs to be better in a way ...ahah ok ill shut up now.... just dont listen to the flamers...learn from urself.....once you find a question you cant answer then thats when u can find help here on the board cus the flamers most likely wont be able to flame on you cus they wont know sh*t about it...... I STAND FOR ALL THE NOOBS ON THIS BOARD.... SOMEDAY WELL OWN YOU FLAMERS>>>>MUAAHAH

Comment

Uuuummmmmm....OK, well I just want to explain why noobs get more respect at meets. If you are willing to spend time with ppl that care about drifting, it shows you care too. You will get flamed a lot less if ppl know you care and arent just doing it cuz its the closest bandwagon. We understand that ppl are learning, but if you dont really care to learn, we dont want to waste our time educating you. If you get flamed and stick around and learn not to ask any more dumb questions from that initial experience you will get props too.

Comment

I all of you guys kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*. I was bashed the hell out on nico. Banned 5 times. I ment some of the coolest guys on here. Like Driftacholic and any more(like 68)

Comment

I see too much flame too..

3 cents,
            hey wait,
            give me one back....

Comment

Working...
            X