post d1gp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post d1gp

hey, sorry guys, if this is kinda a repeat thread, cuz i know there are a lotta posts about d1 already. but im just wondering, what is everyones plan for after d1? is everyone stayin til 10 or so? and where are they going after?
    chas, are you still doing the hotel thing?

why? you wanna kick it? I live like two minute away from the speedway lol. but anyway Yea is anyone having a party or meet up? I know theres alot of caravans and meets to d1, but havent heard much about afterwards.

Comment

Man you all lucky you get to PARTY I gotta load the cars pack the truck and Maybe Just Maybe Ill be done by 1:00 am By then the drinkins all over.

Comment

I'm getting a caravan together. Then we are gonna grab a bite to eat and drink.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
          Man you all lucky you get to PARTY I gotta load the cars pack the truck and Maybe Just Maybe Ill be done by 1:00 am By then the drinkins all over.
          you gonna be there? I'll be at the driftspeed booth but i'll come over and say hi. i forgot your name too i dont wanna be like "hey...you ..guy!"

..all i gotta say is Advan after-party.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
            you gonna be there? I'll be at the driftspeed booth but i'll come over and say hi. i forgot your name too i dont wanna be like "hey...you ..guy!"

..all i gotta say is Advan after-party.
            coil Ill stop by

Comment

21+ people! Let's all meet up and go to the nearest bar or club. Hey. Pasadena is like 10mins away from Irwindale Speedway. I use to live there, SO i know that spots! "Q's" anyone?

Comment

D1

Is anyone going up friday? I have to be there for press day with our car so I'll be up there a day early if anyone wants to meet up. I can't be out too late though because I have to be at the track at like 5am on Saturday.

Comment

Re: D1

Originally posted by JasperShowWRX
                  Is anyone going up friday? I have to be there for press day with our car so I'll be up there a day early if anyone wants to meet up. I can't be out too late though because I have to be at the track at like 5am on Saturday.
                  can I be your EXTRA on your PRESS RELEASE? come one!

Comment

hey jasper...i think i saw your car at dd12..where you there??

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                      hey jasper...i think i saw your car at dd12..where you there??
                      Yeah next to the ONLY FC in the TRACK! ME! he he.. jk. I was suprise, I was the only FC @ DD12. Shame you all FC drifters!

Comment

dd12

Yes Senshi, I was there with the owner of Jasper Performance. We were checking out talent and offering sponsorships to certain people. We are putting together an amateur drift team and are traveling up and down the coast checking out local drifters. Just need to get the Jasper name out there you know. When we open our retail shop to the public soon, we want to make sure we have some name recognition and have business lined up. Look for a full article on Jasper Performance and our Supra in an upcoming issue of Hot Compacts and Imports. If you guys see our car in the Pit Area between runs, come by and say hi! Look forward to seeing everyone at D1! Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                          Dude that's why you have drifting.com homies. I'm sure someone doesn't mind giving a hand....

Comment

Working...
                          X