X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
    i might even show up sounds like fun

Where have you been????????

Saw your car yesterday, it doesnt look that banged up?

Comment

• Originally posted by emission
      Are you going to be thier early?

Who wants a Cappichino bolba drink?

ME! i'll take a Cappucino Boba drink.

hey if it's too dark to see the burgers we can always use John's rally pods. LOL.

Comment

• I just called bolsa to inform them of our little meet.

Basically they don't want to baby sit us, so please be on your best behavior. And if anything goes wrong it's my *bleep*

1. They are aware that this get together may end up 50+ on june 26th.

2. I tried to reserve two fire pitts but they said its a first come first serve. But I want everyone to meet in lot # 24.

3. Dogs are not allowed on the beach. They must be on a 3ft. leash. keep off sand.

4. No speeding obey the 25mph signs, No revving, No racing, No burnouts.

5. If this meet becomes a huge sucsess bolsa will be our home for future beach meets.

6. Got pulled over on my way to bolsa, tons of them with radars so please don't rush here. HB cops are hard to spot they patrol in white cars.

Comment

• I'll post pictures I took yesterday just check back for updates.

The waves where pretty choppy they pulled 5 surfers out of the water when I got thier lol!

Do you guys want hello name tags? I have some left over from the first meet.
          Last edited by emission; 05-20-2004, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• What about a group rate? ITs 5 bucks parking, so i suggest carpooling.

Comment

• hahahaha yeah bring those I remember those... so jay we're gonna get there early to get the pit then go get the korean bbq right... don't forget my thai tea boba

Comment

• Originally posted by GoukiS14
                hahahaha yeah bring those I remember those... so jay we're gonna get there early to get the pit then go get the korean bbq right... don't forget my thai tea boba
                Jack-

No doubt I wont forget. So that's 1 thai tea bolba, 1 cap bolba, um this whould be alot easier if we just get the bolbas after we grab the K-BBQ. So if we have any un-expected show ups we'll get thier order. We'll have to get some food to go since it'll be a while till we get the fire going at 12. I'm sure the food will be ready by 1. In the mean time FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Name tags will be thier, I'll have to remember to get it out of my car.

Anyone else comming early? We might need another grill. I'm expecting Some guys fom Socalsupras to show up. They'll have a driffrent parking spot maybe in the back. With the cool kids lol.

Chas-

Sorry no Group rate, It's always has been 5 bucks but a yearly pass goes for 20 bucks If I remember correctly. So maybe a New years meet is in order so everyone can perchase a year pass. Then we can plan for 4 meets but probable throw 6. So we get more then our moneys worth.

Who ever's able to show up early to help out thanks in advance, bolbas aren't the only thing i'll have for ya. haha!!!
                Last edited by emission; 05-20-2004, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Ill come on up early.

Comment

• hey guys im there but can i have an exact date so i can request that day off work. well those days off work since imma be spending the night. oh and the exact adress to. im a ways away so i need to look up the driving directions on mapquest. :-D sorry guys to bug.

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick27
                      hey guys im there but can i have an exact date so i can request that day off work. well those days off work since imma be spending the night. oh and the exact adress to. im a ways away so i need to look up the driving directions on mapquest. :-D sorry guys to bug.
                      No problem maverick27, Here's the website Bolsa Chica State Beach

June 26th, 2004 BBQ/POTLUCK meet i'll have a complete write up by tonit check my first post on page 1
                      Last edited by emission; 05-20-2004, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• lol sorry guys im so late on all this info. been....HELLA busy. last i remember i thought it was still gonna be at a park? how come you changed it to the beach jay? but yeah..since it is..ill probably go
                        and..to confirm..its 6 26 at bolsa chica..what time?

Comment

• noon till 10:00pm are you staying for the bond fire?

Comment

• ill be there afternoon-night time. not a day person..too tired to go so early. ill prob stay late..is cordelia going?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                              ill be there afternoon-night time. not a day person..too tired to go so early. ill prob stay late..is cordelia going?!
                              Hmph....Cordelia....psh...yes I'm going

Wherever there's Korean bbq, I'll be there.

Comment

• I changed it to the beach because, I wanted another beach meet for the guys who missed our first. The park I had in mind was a public park. Besides I wanted us to be known for bolsa. This place is cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X