help please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please!!

i had a post up sometime before..but here i go again im SO frustrated ahh!! *cries in corner* i can't find ANY subbie parts!! people..if you know sites or whatever that have subbie kits on it..that aren't too expensive..link me PLEASE!! theres this one erebuni 197 kit and it's niiiiiiiice but it's too much..
    just gimme some sites or places or whatever w/subbie kits..i'll appreciate it muchies!

get some european magazines like EVO or CAR they have alot of adds for part for subbies from alot of good manufacturers

Comment

wtf is a subbie? do you mean a scooby? lol

I can have a run through evo for you, but if you think erebuni is expensive i wouldnt bother.

Maybe im unlucky, but every erebuni kit i have come across does not fit, well doesnt even come close to fitting. lol

http://www.takakaira.co.jp have some kits availible, but they are expensive. I would reccomend Zero Sports gear to anyone though, it is very very good

Comment

yup ive looked through taka kaira...but erebuni was much more expensive..umm..a lot nicer though! *sigh* and yes it is subbie!! lol you're not gonna say that subwoofer thing too right ahaha

Comment

I can get you any parts you need.

Remember this thread http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...highlight=syms

Comment

Ask coiloverkid. He drives a subaru.

Comment

subbie = cute name for subway sandwich

erebuni = pants wa!

this is from experience. If Takakira is cheaper, go with it! Try mailing them to ask for an Electra kit. Mind is it a GC8 or GD9 model?

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTone
                subbie = cute name for subway sandwich

erebuni = pants wa!

this is from experience. If Takakira is cheaper, go with it! Try mailing them to ask for an Electra kit. Mind is it a GC8 or GD9 model?
                95 to 01 4 door rs

I dunno but her sora is old!!!!

Comment

GC8 and GD9 are chassis codes, not model types! RS, pah! bring on the STI version IV RA model

Comment

Yeah a lot of euro mags got stuff, but like DRIFTone said, if you thought erebuni was expensive, theres no use. And youre looking for kits??? Cute name for a sandwich...lol.

Comment

You could always go with a lip, or a stock bumper from Japan or Europe. I dont know that there any different though.

Comment

I dont think they are different. At least not from the pics Ive seen.

Comment

try whiteline...i see a lot of thier stuff on subbies, and their anti-roll bars look pretty nice...

http://www.whiteline.com.au/

Comment

Working...
                          X