No announcement yet.

what happened to drifting.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ever want to hug somebody? Man ghost, I have yet to disagree with a post of yours, except that V8-7 thing, that was just a mess. Anyway, when I have the stamina to endure your lengthy *pitches voice to sound polite* posts, I always enjoy them. Well put brother. Perhaps I should make this an apology post though, since I seem to be the subject of one of those above *looks at floor*. Sorry to anyone I have "flamed" or disagreed with heatedly. Usually I dont feel the anger when typing my posts that ppl perceive from reading them. I cannot apologise for my opinions or my stating of facts, and I will continue to disagree with ppl, but know that Im just a softy (can I get some sentiment from my lady drifters) and Im only trying to help with your questions and educate the uneducated. And if you can help me along the way, bless you.

And, oki, you wouldnt be able to do a v-mount in a I6 car due to space reasons. You could remove the front bumper and radiator support(always required in a Vmount setup), maybe the headlights, and cut away at the hood to get it to fit, but it wouldnt be worth it. Signal, the company that has popularised the Vmount setup doesnt even do it on KA powered 240s due to space reasons. The RB barely fits in the 240 as it is. Cefiro and laurel would be similar. You may could perform it on a skyline, r33 or r34 due to their "massive-ity" but it wouldnt be worth it. Sorry for the thread jacking.

Comment

Yea I do get the long wind going.

Also everyone needs to think about the above statement. You cannot easily interpret emotions on the forums. Therefore someones post who looks like they are flaming may not mean it that way. Sometimes, well hell, it's just painfully obvious. But more often than not, it isn't meant the way it is interpreted. Food for thought.

Comment

thank you all. maybe more respect will come back for this board afterall. props to all that can be "big" about this, and we need more people like you.

Comment

The "SUPRA" DRIFTER IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy's back too.

Comment

Ghost, I'm a little surprised that you'd say something like that. I mean, you got all over me for flaming, if I recall. Tenshi, you're just going to have to realize that like the real world (which it sounds like you lack experience in) there will be all sorts of people to deal with. There are people like me, I'll disagree with you and be very blunt about it and there will be people like Ghost who seem to pull some punches. If everybody agreed with whatever particular line of bull you started spouting, the world would be a boring place. Why is it that anytime a person says, "no, that's contrary to my OPINION," it's labeled as hating by the people who just don't know how to f*cking deal?

Comment

VRDjr: There’s a little thing called 'tact'...... something that should have been taught at an early age or learned thru life experiences (IE: Getting beat up for being a smart *Censored**Censored**Censored* )
              Last edited by DriftGirl; 01-27-2004, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Let tell you why drifting.com is entertaining for me:

-people don't know, can't tell what a real drift is
                -people don't know how to drift
                -some don't have licenses
                -trying too hard
                -not thinking

tell me I'm lying.

Comment

You cant make a blanket statement like that. If thats the case then you'd be one of the people you're laughing at.

It's not true, nor is it fair.

Yeah its a place for people who come to learn and theres nothin wrong with that
                  - some who cant drive yet...nothin wrong with that

and some people front....no different than ANY board on the net.

We're tryin to get it back to where it was this past summer and make it a better site than most, as far as Flames go.

Comment

VRD you are one of the "Blatent" ones. You are the Yin to my Yang and therefore I have come to respect that even if I dont agree with it. Now I am not squeaky by any means, I can get pissy just as easily as the rest of them but I try to help someone out of whatever backwards line of thinking they are in rather than just tell them they are fooked up. But everyone has their own way. We all need to understand that.

Comment

ah..cool..hmm..i like the color black for cars..its mysterious and sexy..at the same time it looks good..

blah hah WOAH anyway...

Everyone who hasn't..should type Ghost in "search" and look at all he says...if he flames on you..theres probably a very good reason for him doing so...so much so that odds are even your own grandmama would be endn up flamin your *Censored**Censored**Censored* for typn something like that...ah..yes..also to the guy who mentioned "real life and..lack of experience" and tried to compare it to a forum

....COME DA FOK ONE DUDE!

those two things are way different...and if you aren't able to take that apart and understand that then maybe you're the one that lacks the experience in life and need to get off your *Censored**Censored**Censored* and get to a local gym or get a job at the nearest grocery store or something, and get somewhere so that you'll be around people...yes..people..you sit..correct...-.-

life..

forums

...damn you need a ROLE model..
                      Last edited by sobe; 01-27-2004, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I totally agree...

Comment

vrdjr. you missed the point. BY A MILE.

disagree? did i say that people arent allowed to disagree? i lack experience in the real world eh? im sure everyone in here can judge that just by your statement.

thats how the world goes..everyone goes by their own opinions..good for you good for them good for me! i never once put that down.

my point was, lets just do it w/respect. the way this forum used to do it. do you know what respect means? okay, i guess "i lack experience"..but you certainly lack maturity. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, that is my opinion. thank you.

driftgirl..i feel ya

Comment

Forget this if your pissing me off and have been warned numerous times id ban you. i dont see why the moderators here aren't doing so. keeps everyone in line.

Comment

actually, you can v-mount an I-6(skyline anyway ive seen a pic but can't show you cuz i don't have a scanner but all you gotta do is cut the radiator core support bar. I don't know what it is in english but its the front part of the car that supports the radiator

this and other information i know of cars have been taken from numerous copies of Drift Tengoku, the best drift mag in the world!

this specific info is from the November 2002 edition....

Comment

I'm surprised nobody got flamed in this thread, hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X