Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks and So long

Phalerider Is Done With Forums. Thanks And Goodbye
    Last edited by phalerider; 04-09-2008, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
      for the first time in the whole thread I have to say I agree with you - Valentino Rossi is the MAN. But I am more of a Kenny Roberts / Kevin Schwantz kinda guy. I love the old school bikers.
      almost forgot. u rock akuma, remember "the fight" with max biaggi. Kevin Schwantz is the muhammed ali of wsb.

Comment

• Originally posted by phalerider View Post
        I new sombody would give you up. Hey soultron, I kinda thought you were the snitch in the group thanks pal.
        If you can catch the golden snitch you win the match.

Comment

almost forgot. u rock akuma, remember "the fight" with max biaggi. Kevin Schwantz is the muhammed ali of wsb.
          dude... that was great. I have been around roadracing since I was a little kid (now 36 y/o) I spent my summers at Laguna Seca and Sears Point when other kids were going to Disneyland or Seaworld.
          My father was (and still is) friends with Wes Cooley AMA superbike champ, and I used to chill with team yoshimura as a little man. I remember when Wayne Rainey was coming up as a kid. Now that is old school!

Comment

• So when are you two gonna start dating? LMAO

Comment

• wow this thread is still alive haha

Comment

• Originally posted by soultron View Post
                If you can catch the golden snitch you win the match.
                MOAR with snakeskin bootz! ahhh hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Its_just_Yukio View Post
                  So when are you two gonna start dating? LMAO
                  I could never leave you Yukio... your too much man. Don't worry

Comment

• I'd hate for this thread to die. It was pretty entertaining.

Comment

• entertaining is an understatement.

Comment

• You're right. My bad... More like FRIKKEN HILARIOUS!!!!

Comment

• im not reading 8 pages of this sh!t, but after reading the 1st page.. i was laughing my a$$ off. This moron has to be a joke. These are the people that are killing "drifting". 17yr old little punks that think they know everything and waste everyones time. This guy sounds like a prime candidate for the NOPI series.

Comment

• Well, supposedly he's older than 17. If you ever get the time you should read the whole thing.

Comment

Its probly time to put a cap on this thing. The moral of the story is the only reason I beat a turbo Z with a loud BOV. is because I've driven in north jersey snow all my life its actually more comfortable for me to touge style drift in the snow, wet or sand covered roads. so a late winter new mexico road is ALOT like home for me. I'm still learning dry touge style driving, 1 year steady, 6 mos with this car.
                              LOL. Just because cars have "a loud BOV" means they're fast?

So if you put me up against a kid in a car his dad bought for him. In conditions he's only seen 8 times in his driving career and yes I will smoke him on a scooter. Much less a car I literally (re)built and paid for myself. I've turned ever nut and bolt on this car from the diff to the radiator.
                              The only nuts you didn't turn were the ones in your head. I'd say you probably for got the ones between your legs, but you don't have those. So im guessing you have a FC or maybe even a FB/SA..congrats on your $800 car.

He didn't have a chance after the long turbo kills a N/A straitaways. The elevation change is over 1000 ft. the first 500 ft up is 7 miles of road. Long straits and sweepers with no gaurd rail. I barley kept him off me. then we got half way up. I brake drifted into the first corner transitioned and shift lock into the next hairpin and immediatly started to loose him. My guess is he was smart enough to realize the conditions were beyond his comfort level. I can respect that. This is where he original question came from during the brake drift into shift lock, my normal routine for that section the car would almost spin to the right. I thought cause of a worn rear brake rotor.
                              He probably backed off because you were being a flucktard and he wanted to watch you fly off a cliff...so he could stop and laugh at you.I know i sure would have. Hell, i might even have sacrificed some damage to my front bumper and pushed you off. And if you think a "worn brake rotor" is causing your problem, maybe you should it and replace your blinker fluid.

This is also when I was voted a liar.

I have no reason to lie, I've done this in one form or another for a long time. Starting with parking lot drift then street race drift and in the last 2 years Touge.

But like I said because of ALL forums being essentially the same. There always one spellchecker, E-thug, E-bragger, and E-tough guy. This rule seem to hold true from Layitlow.com, mytreo.net, rx7club.com and the list goes on and on. I was under the impression that web forums were a place for friendly advise. Instead they just provide belittling sarcasm cause your unsure of on small spec issue. Seacrest out, goodbye and enjoy knowing it all

So you're a smack talking, kid who whores around different forums until that 1 person out of 2390879 thinks you're cool. You're a winner. Now go tell your mom i love her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting Pwns View Post
                                Well, supposedly he's older than 17. If you ever get the time you should read the whole thing.
                                Maybe, but unlike most kids that throw this BS around, i have a job and a life. I probably will, just to blast him some more though. But everything he keeps saying is only in the past 2 yrs. So either he is 17...maybe 17.5 or he is just mentally retarded. Hell, i wouldn't even be surprised if he wasn't even old enough to drive and just figured out what "drifting" is and is just running around like a little forumwhore starving for attention because everyone around him just laughs at him. I've known people like this, i know they out there and they are easy to spot.
                                Last edited by DropTopDrifter; 04-09-2008, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X