S-Chassis Traction Rod Tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-Chassis Traction Rod Tuning

Anyone know how to tune an aftermarket traction rod for the rear multilink suspension? I'm trying to erase the passive rear steer system from my car.

Why am I even asking here?

Yeah why are you asking here!! LOL!!

Comment

go to signal... they will charge you alot, and most likely, fix the smallest problem that you probably could of fixed yourself !!!

hahah, jm, signal is kool-beans, but fo realz, go to cartune or jspec, or phase 2, they dont work on neother cars besides 240's and mr2's

Comment

They won't charge me anything for advice. I'm friends with them and all... but they're pretty busy, so I don't bother them unless they're on lunch break or don't have any customers. Plus, they're far.

I guess I could go to those other guys. I don't need them to mess with my car, I just want to ask them the question. But I think I'll just figure it out myself.

Comment

If you guys support Signal and their ongoing support of drifting from its' early stages, you should get some of your work done there. The prices may be a bit higher than other shops, but they will for sure get the job done correctly.

As far as the passive rear steer, I would imagine the solution would be some sort of tiny end link or solid bushing. FC's also have come stock rear steer type of system where the car toes in or out depending on the conditions...it's very unstable for drifting, but is remedied easily with 2 solid bushings.

Cartune may become a strictly 240 shop. Edwin is a cool guy.

Comment

Working...
          X