iMAGE C2 brake pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iMAGE C2 brake pads

I have seen many japanese drivers using iMAGE C2 brake pads on there cars. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy them? Thank you.

So you just watched the drift bible?

Did you try a google search? Or yahoo Japan?

Comment

Well, I have seen the brake pads in the Club Hachiroku Series with Keiichi Tsuchiya and it was on Katsuhiro Ueo drifting Toyota as well. I have tried both search engines and I haven't found anything. I was hoping somebody here was from Japan and know of some Japanese websites which sold them. Thanks.

Comment

Hey Tuner, your from Dallas, Texas. Thats cool, I just went there last month for a class that was held at a shop called Wasabi Racing in Addision for the EFI Univeristy course. The saying is so true "Everything is big in Texas". Nice place. Check out the sites.

http://www.wasabiracing.com/
        http://www.efi101.com

Comment

I coulda swore I saw them on Yashio Factory's website before... I dunno

Comment

Brake pads arent always good just because the pros use them. You need a pad that will fit your needs, it depends on how hard you want it to bite, how much noise you can stand, how often you want to change the pads and what you want your front and rear brake bias to be. Dont think just because Tsuchiya and Ueo use them, you should use them. because unless you study up for your applaction you'll end up being unhappy with your choice and the car wont preform to its best.

Comment

Thank you for explaining the brake concept. I just need a good company who offers a wide range of brake pads for the Toyota Corolla GTS.

Comment

panda_3ight_6 -Brake pads arent always good just because the pros use them. You need a pad that will fit your needs, it depends on how hard you want it to bite, how much noise you can stand, how often you want to change the pads and what you want your front and rear brake bias to be. Dont think just because Tsuchiya and Ueo use them, you should use them. because unless you study up for your applaction you'll end up being unhappy with your choice and the car wont preform to its best
                thank you!! i dont know if its cool cuz tsuchiya has them or cuz its "JDM" but try looking at companies like hawk, cobalt friction or Axxis to name a few leading American manufacturers. Or you can find the coolest JDM pad and pay top dollar for the same *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* youll get here. please do research and goodluck with your celica

Comment

Here's what you'll want: high static coefficient of friction and high fade resistance. In other words, good bite right off the bat and it'll stay as you beat up the brakes.

Comment

endless has good brakes pads

Comment

Thanks alot. I will talk to these braking companies about different set-ups.

Comment

Grid you like to buy alot of rotors? yea everyone wants good bite,good fade resistance,good pad life and the least amout of noise and dust. but thats really hard to make, its a give one take one sorta thing, yea it will bite hard, but the pad will only last a week and the rotor an hour. or it wont ever fade but it wont bite untill your standing on the pedal. or it will last forever but will make alot of dust and noise. its all taking the better of two evils for your taste.

Comment

Actually, Panda, I hate buying too many rotors. However, my current pads have no fade, great initial grip, and pull-your-eyeballs-out-of-their-sockets braking force... and are nice to my Ate PowerSlot rotors. They're Axxis Ultimates.

Oh, and one last thing which is very important and yet no one has mentioned it: ease of modulation. We want brakes which are easily held on the verge of locking up for maximum power.

Comment

If you have cross-drilled or slotted rotors as opposed to solid rotors, those openings can reduce pad and rotor life with the wrong setup.

With solid rotors and 4-wheel discs I used Green Stuff pads on my Legacy for a long time and it always stopped on a dime reliably and smoothly. As mentioned before, Endless makes excellent brake components, but make sure that you get hte right pad for your application.

Race only brakes really are race only - most of the dense metallistic pads won't even work very well until they are hot. Your best bet would be a street performance pad rather than a racing pad, especially because you're going to come to a stop a lot more often than race cars do.

hope this helps...

-MR

Comment

Working...
                            X