Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not talking out of my *Censored**Censored**Censored*. its just natural preference. i like shifting with my right better. with my left i feel like im gonna miss a gear. as for steering i can do just as well with my right as my left so that doesnt matter. and for some reason its hard for me to get a feel of the car when i drive rhd.

Comment

im right-handed but i use right hand drive since i have better reflexes to things that i see out of my left eye so i need to be closer to things on the right to react well. thats just me though...

Comment

If you wanna learn how to shift in a RHD, sit in shotgun in your LHD car, and start switch gears(engine off of course). You should get a feel for what it's like. Thats how I learned it...

Comment

Its probebly a matter of what you are used to, i drive Auto however, as i cant get a manual till im 21 (had to learn in Auto and get Auto licence).

however as i was saying, it would be a matter of what you are used to, even when im sitting on the left hand side of the car i *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* myself because im used to sitting on the right seeing parked cars so close compared to driving is well, scary lol

i imagine too, driving a RHD on the right side of the road wouldnt be as safe as the LHD

Comment

u guys r really making it seem like it soo hard to get used to. its not. it took me a couple weeks to get used to it. Now LHD feels weird. lol all the military vehicles are LHD and its sucks. i much prefer RHD to LHD. the only thing that feels funnyis jacking the ebrake with ur left hand

Comment

Originally posted by sebb
              Its probebly a matter of what you are used to, i drive Auto however, as i cant get a manual till im 21 (had to learn in Auto and get Auto licence).

however as i was saying, it would be a matter of what you are used to, even when im sitting on the left hand side of the car i *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* myself because im used to sitting on the right seeing parked cars so close compared to driving is well, scary lol

i imagine too, driving a RHD on the right side of the road wouldnt be as safe as the LHD
              WTF? There's different licenses for cars with different transmissions in Australia?

Comment

I say we close down this thread

Comment

so do i cause 85% of u will never dirve a right hand car so it dosnt matter

Comment

Agreed. I've owned 2 of them and it ain't all that special.

Comment

Working...
                    X