Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Forsberg's 370Z Photo

I think the reason why it looks strange is because it has a roof
    Last edited by Ckmatsu; 04-03-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

and that it's not lowered

Comment

The rally event was laaaaast week lol.

LS auto will make it right for sure.

Comment

They possible have it that high to make it less of a hassel getting it up on the lift.

Comment

And the trailer..

Comment

he's just trying to be more like Tyler McQuarrie!

They had the car on an open trailer, seems like they're going to be moving the car around a bunch in the coming week to get the car ready for LB, so keeping it at a higher ride height to get it on and off the trailer seems easier.

Comment

Trust me, getting a super low car on any lift is a PITA, even roll on lifts can be a hassle. However, if you had a set of race ramps to give the car a height to start, a standard arm lift probably wouldn't be so bad, but your regular technician probably doesn't have a set of those.

Comment

If you look at history every car Fors has driven in the series has been at proper good looking height with fitted name brand wheels. Only thing I do not like about the car is the excess of black, needs more orange!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
                    Trust me, getting a super low car on any lift is a PITA, even roll on lifts can be a hassle. However, if you had a set of race ramps to give the car a height to start, a standard arm lift probably wouldn't be so bad, but your regular technician probably doesn't have a set of those.
                    You've got a point there. I wasn't even thinking about the lift. just saw the gap between the fender and wheels haha

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ee8dtJ8Ixks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

he shoulda tried hitting that left over dirt jump

Chop the hatch off and hes ready for lucas off road series....he already has the motor after all...
                        Last edited by Bebop; 04-05-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X