"The" Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The" Avatar

ok, ive been reading alot on this about that guy getting banned, im sure his avatar was just the straw that broke the camel's back, but personally i can not remember ever seeing it. Could someone please explain to me what it was? Maybe if someone clearly states what his avatar was and what the problem with it was we could stop a percent of the complaining...

The guy throwing up blood, or the girl with leather wrapped around her neck.

Comment

yeah mine was the girl. It was the only thing I've ever done here that was "wrong" it certainly wasn't the straw.

I have a newer friendlier avatar anyway.

Comment

Barrnie is my friend and yours to. HAHAHA like the new one dude the last one I thought was a hannible Lecter seen didnt now what to think of it. Man its all good in the hood

Comment

actually I find the new one really disturbing. I heard somewhere the guy who plays barney is a reformed pedophile doing community service. How's that hug lookin now huh?

Comment

anything with ITB is the shizzle yea whats up with that barnnie dude talk about leading the sheep to the wolves. Probobly some dumb probation thing.

Comment

Originally posted by aphxero
              actually I find the new one really disturbing. I heard somewhere the guy who plays barney is a reformed pedophile doing community service. How's that hug lookin now huh?
              thats just scary..... and yet, doesnt surprise me one bit.

Comment

You know it's great when you can be banned and understand why, come back on and not be a goofball about it. My hat is off to you Aphxero for doing this. You acted in a mature way and didn't act like a fool.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                  You know it's great when you can be banned and understand why, come back on and not be a goofball about it. My hat is off to you Aphxero for doing this. You acted in a mature way and didn't act like a fool.

Thanks.
                  i agree. Very mature

Comment

Thanks for the compliment. It might have something to do with the fact that I'll be 24 in a month. Being old will do that stuff to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by aphxero
                      Thanks for the compliment. It might have something to do with the fact that I'll be 24 in a month. Being old will do that stuff to ya.
                      eh i agree, and im only going on 21..

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth

Thanks.
                        Yep

Comment

Working...
                        X