does forrest wank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
    I want to thank you for the much deserved appology. On that note everytime you jump in the toilet bowl and start splashing around it makes you guys look worse and you are not accomplishing anything. That is constructive criticism, not me sitting around criticizing because of my pathetic excuse for a life.
    I agree with this 100%... all this is going no where for anybody. To create fake accounts and do all this is just over the top, stop stirring the pot, and really take some time to determine if what you people are doing is really worth it. I am not taking sides but I am getting tired of the pollution of our community. Please just let it die. Creating world war 9 on this forum won't result in anything.

Go drifting, have fun, make friends, and most of all..... practice what you preach. You don't have to defend yourself at every turn, get a little thicker skin...and maybe if you actually talk about drifting instead of DRAMA people here would give you a second chance. But this non-stop juvenile vitriol needs to cease.

Comment

Originally posted by I_SMELL_SMOKE View Post
      J-Bizzle

Don't drink the Kool-Aid for "Rizzle"..it's tainted..Do like Forrest, Vertex and Ueno did and throw that cup down..
      ie:jonestown ..

It may taste sugary sweet at first but the aftermath will taste more bitter..

stay up and stay smart!! money ain't everything...
      This is where the universe has thrown me in my life, nobody else in this world really cares as much about me as much as I care about them except Ruth. I have worked very hard for many years to try and do something honorable with my life, Ruth loves me more than anyone and she is one of the most instinctual people I know. I truly believe in the people around me and the day I stop doing that is the day I lose my will to survive.

I would like to apoligize to the drift community.

I would like to apoligize for pushing our teams beliefs on the entire industry and I now know it isn't fair to the people who love what is built as a foundation for the sport.

Please understand that the Drift Avengers team are very passionate about life and we are dedicated to putting the better part of our lives to growing in motorsports. We are definitely not the normal group of individuals and for what it is worth I personally have made my fair share of mistakes in life. Still doesn't stop me from fighting for what I believe in and I still have every right to drift as any other driver out there. Really feel like I am some sort of outlawed driver who is not welcome and well it is true. I am going to get involved in racing cars because I love it and still want to be professional driver but drifting is still a passion for me and I am still going to continue to drift.

If you see me at the track and you have a problem with me, then stay away. I will do my best to stay from mainstream drifting but I know it is gonna happen. If you want to confront me, you better consider doing it in a respectful manner.

Comment

If the drift avengers really want to help the drift community, then maybe they should start their own events with prize money for showing up. Keep saying you want to help the little guys, the best way for them to step up to the big guys would be the money it takes to do it.

Imagine an event that all of top 16 made enough that it not only payed for the weekend but also helped fund your team and the progress of your car. Say 10k per team that makes top 16. 5k for those that make top 32. I'm sure you could have everyone run a DA sticker. Irwindale would probably be the first place I'd suggest. Maybe to a concert on the infield after the event to help offset the costs of said event.
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
          If the drift avengers really want to help the drift community, then maybe they should start their own events with prize money for showing up. Keep saying you want to help the little guys, the best way for them to step up to the big guys would be the money it takes to do it.

Imagine an event that all of top 16 made enough that it not only payed for the weekend but also helped fund your team and the progress of your car. Say 10k per team that makes top 16. 5k for those that make top 32. I'm sure you could have everyone run a DA sticker. Irwindale would probably be the first place I'd suggest. Maybe to a concert on the infield after the event to help offset the costs of said event.

SSSSHHHHH!!!!! Alex, don't give it away homie!

Hey brother, are you going to thunderhill event?

Comment

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
            Why would I compete in a series where nobody wants me around? It is loud and clear that I am hated and considered not just a horrible driver but a horrible guy. That is a losing battle where nobody wins and would much rather do something where there is a positive interest in what myself and the Drift Avengers are about.
            I don't think the drifting community has you pegged as you believe. To be honest, everyone will shut up if you go out there, and drive like the "pro" you say you are. I don't think anyone will stop you from showing up to the upcoming Vegas ProAm to compete. ...just make sure you check the drama at the gate. If you do come, make sure you bring your "A" game.

From the looks of things, it's going to be hard to believe that people will be interested in what the Drift Avengers are about anymore. Perhaps finding another place in the world where the Drift Avengers are still liked will be your only remaining option. Celebrities have done that...left America and went someplace else where they are more loved. Not everyone has the option to do that. You and your family seem to be fortunate enough to explore such options.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post

Money is really what it takes to do it. Money AND your own personal FLAIR!

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
                I don't think the drifting community has you pegged as you believe. To be honest, everyone will shut up if you go out there, and drive like the "pro" you say you are. I don't think anyone will stop you from showing up to the upcoming Vegas ProAm to compete. ...just make sure you check the drama at the gate. If you do come, make sure you bring your "A" game.

From the looks of things, it's going to be hard to believe that people will be interested in what the Drift Avengers are about anymore. Perhaps finding another place in the world where the Drift Avengers are still liked will be your only remaining option. Celebrities have done that...left America and went someplace else where they are more loved. Not everyone has the option to do that. You and your family seem to be fortunate enough to explore such options.
                Even you got to get on here and direspect me, I do not think I am better than people and don't know why you have pegged me to be some sort of cocky guy. All I ever wanted from the start was to be accepted. I personally have coached Brian Vickers, your pole sitter at nascar cup race this year as well as special forces goverment services. Have beaten some of biggest names in the world and been beaten by no name guys with heart.

Maybe I am not good enough for professional drifting. I tried but obviously the world has told me different. If I were to give up on dreams of being a professional race car driver then I might as well die, because I will be dead inside. So, gonna continue to race cars and drift because it is what I love to do. The main reason I like the sport is the danger and high speeds so I am gonna focus towards that.

Comment

Cheese anyone?! :d

Comment

Originally posted by courantcom View Post
                    Celebrities have done that...left America and went someplace else where they are more loved. Not everyone has the option to do that. You and your family seem to be fortunate enough to explore such options.
                    Oh Victor.. you know I am not a star in America... But China.. whoa.. different story for sure! Thanks for using me as an example of outcast Americans...LOL

Comment

Jesus, Geek Gone Wild.

Comment

jbizzle........LAR

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                          Jesus, Geek Gone Wild.
                          Al.. When I come back to California I am going to hunt you down.. and throw all kinds of marshmallows at you... until you give me the snap on shift knob that you used to have.

Comment

Offtopic: Hey Terry what would it take for me to come drive in china? im just curious since I kinda have to ride out my current gig in the air force.

Comment

you need a passport, visa, money to build a car, and the will to make it work. You can teach english and make enough money to drift until a team picks you up... It's great fun and good times.

Comment

Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                                SSSSHHHHH!!!!! Alex, don't give it away homie!

Hey brother, are you going to thunderhill event?
                                I hope your serious. That would help so many drivers and teams.

I'm going try my best at making it to thunderhill. Thats my favorite drift track. Being able to drift from turn 2 all the way threw 6 is just the most epic mile of driftable track around.
                                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Working...
                                X