optionimports.com wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• optionimports.com wtf?

hi just want to let you all know the little problem i had with these guys. i ordered springs and a bB"grille" emblem on 27oct. didnt receive anything in 2 wks, so i emailed them. didnt get a reply within their 24hr policy so i called them the next day. coincidentaly, the guy said that they just shipped it earlier that same day!(but according to UPS tracking, it was received by UPS late that night) he said the reason is because the emblems had to be shipped from Japan.
    so i finaly received the two items on 15nov to find out they sent me the bB "trunk" emblem instead. i emailed them a complaint asking them to send the correct item asap, but they emailed back saying,
    "Dear customer:
    Please send the item back, we'll send you a replacement."
    now how long will this take again? i have to pay extra S&H? optionimports.com wtf???

You could always go to Japan and pick them up yourself or head to the millions of SCION dealers (Im sure one is local to you) and order one from them

ask them to cover the shipping, it sounds like they were reasonable to me.

Not to mention youve used your very first post to trash a company

Comment

HEY! I have an xB, and im going to Japan on moday. Where can I get a bb emblem over there?

Comment

Uh... the Toyota dealership?

JDM fanboys.

Comment

I still don't get the Scion, or why anyone would want to put performance mods on it.

Much less drive one :P

Comment

i dunno, that doesnt sound too unreasonable to me....actually it sounds alot better than some of the peeps i have dealt with...like when i ordered my SR20 and it sat at customs for 5 and a half weeks before it got shipped to me....or when i ordered my pivot headlight controller and it too more than a month to come....buing striaght JDM parts is expensive, takes a long time, but is definatly worth it. but why not just get both emblems? halfway can look kinda goofy....

Comment

aww pivot i love pivot...i have everything from pivot, my sleep eye controller, my boost gague, my turbo timer...I can get em when ever i want just go to PRE and get em...:-D and i can get advan wheels and tires as well...its tight being jdm tight when your friends speed shop has accounts for them over here. :-D
              preracing.com

Comment

thats awsome....you are very lucky...lol.

im in a bit of a bad mood right now, cause i just walked out to my 240 and found the back end had been paintballed last night.....god damn *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing deuchebags

Comment

Working...
                X