quit whining already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quit whining already!

ive seen countless fast and furious posts all around this site now and its pissing me off. if everyone is so against it then dont advertise it so much. if i came to this site and saw all this crap i would think hey this is what drifting is all about. i just think its another fault of this site. i used to learn stuff on this site. people were frendly and didnt really mind helping a little. if you dont want the fast and furious movie to come out, too damn bad its gonna happen no matter what you do. kids are gonna go and kill them selves. too bad! it was gonna happen sooner or later, it just helps natural selection along. so my main point is to shut the hell up about this goddamn movie and move on. lets all take off our ae86 drft shirts and wake up. if u like drifting to be in the next car fad go watch the damn movie and stay off the forums. if ur like the other 3% of us stay on the forums so people that actually want to learn and get info can be happy. If ur worried about this movie ruining drifting dont worry because all of you have already started it.

so just shut up and drift

speaking of whining, something is whining in the engine of my GTI. i think its the alternator but i'm not sure. its annoying and i dont want to buy a new alternator...

Comment

Maybe F&F3 did it. Stupid movie!

Comment

F&F3 + 1

who's going to drift showoff next weekend in the bay?

Comment

yea that movie *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed my car up!

Comment

Originally posted by Hachi-roku04
            ive seen countless fast and furious posts all around this site now and its pissing me off. if everyone is so against it then dont advertise it so much. if i came to this site and saw all this crap i would think hey this is what drifting is all about. i just think its another fault of this site. i used to learn stuff on this site. people were frendly and didnt really mind helping a little. if you dont want the fast and furious movie to come out, too damn bad its gonna happen no matter what you do. kids are gonna go and kill them selves. too bad! it was gonna happen sooner or later, it just helps natural selection along. so my main point is to shut the hell up about this goddamn movie and move on. lets all take off our ae86 drft shirts and wake up. if u like drifting to be in the next car fad go watch the damn movie and stay off the forums. if ur like the other 3% of us stay on the forums so people that actually want to learn and get info can be happy. If ur worried about this movie ruining drifting dont worry because all of you have already started it.

so just shut up and drift
            amen!! i remember when this site used to be a place where people came to talk about drifting, and it didnt matter if it was street, touge, or track, long as you liked going sideways with some style you were welcome here. now everyone just flames everyone else, nobody seems to wanted to help people who are just getting into....i mean sure i hate the fad drifters, but if they really wanna learn, possibly they can be turned into hardcore enthusiasts. thats why i hardly ever come here anymore....maybe soon eveyone will just try to get along, not poke so much fun at others, and be helpful once again...but then again it prolly wont happen, oh well...

Comment

Just ignore it all.

Supra is God

Comment

quit whinning about my whining.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                  amen!! i remember when this site used to be a place where people came to talk about drifting, and it didnt matter if it was street, touge, or track, long as you liked going sideways with some style you were welcome here.
                  dude this is drifting.com... that never really happened (im probably gonna get banned for this post) this site was always a bunch of keyboard drifters or members of DA talking to each other about some party that they had.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                    dude this is drifting.com... that never really happened (im probably gonna get banned for this post) this site was always a bunch of keyboard drifters or members of DA talking to each other about some party that they had.
                    whoa whoa whoa, look whos talking. I dont keyboard drift ok, i have game controllers that help me drift Boi

Comment

*bows down to wayne*

Comment

Working...
                      X