sr20det sequential gearbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20det sequential gearbox

Does anyone know where to get one? I'm curious as to how much one wud cost n where to get it.

Im not sure where to get one but HKS makes a sequential gearbox and OS Giken probably does too. Although they are not sequential you can still get a straight cut dog box from PPG.

Comment

Well I'm not lookin to straight gears thatll make it whine like it does in reverse won't it not? Cuz I believe that's why only reverse whines its straight cut. I'm wanting it so all I gotta do is push or pull on the shifter to up or down shift like the guy with solstice on formula D. I found sequential kit for the KA trans awhile back I believe it was 500-1k for the internals but I can't find anything for the sr tranny. If it costs like 10k I'm not interested lol but 1-2k ill definitely put that on the to mod list
      Last edited by nemesis91101; 03-31-2009, 10:28 AM.

Comment

SR and KA trannys are the same except the bellhousing and a slight difference in 5th gear. I run a KA tranny on my SR

Comment

Yea I noticed at 70mph my friends sr is over 3k rpm where as my ka is at 3.

Comment

yea thats about the only difference though other than the fact that a SR tranny is about $150 and a KA you can find all day long for <$50 haha.

Comment

Yea but ill go with the sr trans I've killed my ka syncros lol bnm short shifters will do that.

Comment

Working...
              X