ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

89 s13 w. sr20det Power Steering install issues. will pay for real HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 s13 w. sr20det Power Steering install issues. will pay for real HELP!!!

Okay... so I search the forums and read all the posts about how to put together a 1989 SOHC USDM s13 w. a SR20DET swap w. powersteering. It's very light reading and not very informative. You figure there be a FAQ or Sticky on this, but there isn't. Oh well.

I have a 1989 s13 w SR20DET installed. Runs beautiful. I decided I want powersteering. So I bought brand new 91-93 Power Steering lines and a freshly rebuilt 91-93 PS pump. Now here's the issue. Take a look. Basically things aren't lining up as easily as people say the do.

Does anyone have pictures of their setup that they can show me? Am I miss any brackets or bolts that are basically making this more difficult? Last thing I want to do is fabricate brackets to make this work if it's supposedly a bolt on job.

Better yet... does anyone have a s13 w. Power Steering setup that could drive to Torrance to show my mechanic? I'll pay someone $20 via Paypal if they can do it on Monday morning. The zipcode is 90501. The shop is about two miles from Signal Auto, and about 3 miles from Nissan and Toyota US headquarters off of the 405. It's a secret hole in the wall place that people who know... know. Trust me. When you learn what kind of cars they build and for whom, you'll be VERY impressed and happy you stopped by and did me this favor.

email me at sleedoggie@gmail.com if you can help w. showing them the "proper setup" on Monday.

some people have messaged me and said they can't see the pictures. here's link if you can't see them on this thread.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...1&sort_order=0

thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X