ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want a Free Genius Tools Torque Wrench? Free Facebook Giveaways!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a Free Genius Tools Torque Wrench? Free Facebook Giveaways!

Hey Guys,

So a friend of mine over at Genius Tools just let me know they are doing Tool Giveaways on their Facebook. They sponsor FD drivers like Joon Maeng, Rhys Millen, Forsberg, Conrad and Robbie and EOS back in the day.

All you have to do is like their Facebook Page and you are entered to win in all their future giveaways, plus they have some cool features now and then on how to rebuild wrenches and model photos.

First up are Torque Wrenches, but alot more is planned in the giveaways.
    Click here to Check out the Torque Wrench Specs
    Their Facebook Page is here:
    http://www.facebook.com/geniustoolsusa

Couple more pics of the Torque Wrench they are giving away

"...and your entered to win..."
    "your"
    "your"
    "your"
    "your"
    "your"

Comment

Originally posted by Cavi Mike View Post
      "...and your entered to win..."
      "your"
      "your"
      "your"
      "your"
      "your"
      I have fell victim to a deadly troll. Trololololing a Free Giveaway? Thats cold.

Comment

I'm the troll because you or whomever is illiterate? And these "giveaways" are just advertisement. You can either spend millions on commercials or spend a few thousand on "giveaways." Are you even getting anything from this? Looks like they just trolled you.

Comment

so far 4 tools will be given away on Monday?

Comment

I'm the troll because you or whomever is illiterate? And these "giveaways" are just advertisement. You can either spend millions on commercials or spend a few thousand on "giveaways." Are you even getting anything from this? Looks like they just trolled you.
            Sorry to offend you Mr. Troll, didn't know you were soo sensitive about free things and grammar, The Internet must be VERY Serious for you, especially since your grammar is just as poor aahahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post
              so far 4 tools will be given away on Monday?
              Looks like it so far, hopefully I end up winning some tools.

Comment

Lets see if "kouki mnster" actually sticks around or if he doesn't show up again for another 3 years with another "gievaway" for crappy tools.

Comment

Lets see if "kouki mnster" actually sticks around or if he doesn't show up again for another 3 years with another "gievaway" for crappy tools.
                  I just noticed some free stuff being given away and wanted to share it with the community that's all.

Oh, Ill be here for a while just so I can hang out with you Mr. Sunshine.
                  Last edited by Kouki_mnster; 01-16-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X