• Show
Clear All

• r32 for sale in vancouver

anyone want an r32?
    check this out

http://buysell.com/moreinfo/moreinfo.asp?a_id=28989417

lil more info
    http://www.scimotors.com/skylines.html
    Last edited by Tighty_wh1tey; 10-17-2004, 05:47 PM.

are the cars street legal for the us ?

Comment

I actually dont know im not afiliated with them in anyway I just happend onto the site and thought id share it

I have my doubts though because 30k for a r32 sounds pretty good for me ,its probably just imported and you have to register and all that crap yourself

if anyone is interested float them an email.

Comment

Well technically you can drive any car in canada with any engine, or so ive heard. So importing cars over there has no restrictions and stuff. As for the states, you gotta get motorex to do that technical stuff with the legalality of it. Too bad too, nice car, good price. I wish i had money i wouldve bought it for a track car.

Comment

Btw, the priceing is in Canadian dollars, not US dollars, im assuming since its a canadian site.
          Last edited by M5-Drifter; 10-17-2004, 07:48 PM.

Comment

wrong... you cant have any engine for any car... swaping engine is ilegal in canada... push comes to shove... they will crush ur car.... i dont know how that skyline was imported... it might be legal because its a factory engine in a factory car. im not sure

Comment

i heard somethin about a car being 15+ years old it could be imported to canada?

Comment

yes thats correct there is a 15+ year law on importing the cars over from japan... and it is 100% legal... i live in the vancouver area and there are now several companies selling 100% jdm imported cars including rhs13s, s13s, r32s and cerfiros.. and you will be surprised on how low the mileage is on all of them.. the prices you see are in canadian dollars and they have already been inspected and registered are legal to drive... there are no additional costs on the cars other than insurance and tax.. as for bringing it over the border to the states i have no clue... but around here.. its not odd to see the rare jdm rhd cars on the streets... i personally know people with s13 coupes, r32 gts-t's and cefiros... infact a guy around my area has a nice black r32 sitting in his driveway... its pretty awesome.. if only north america sold jdm cars with jspec engines =p...

if u guys are interested theres a few places i can think of off the top of my head that sell these cars...
                www.cannonball-r.com
                www.scimotors.com
                www.bavariacarstudio.com

oh and about swaping engines in canada... i honestly have seen so many swaps.. and i havent heard of anybody getting in trouble for it.. im pretty sure its illegal in some way.. but we even have a police division called the P.A.C.E.R. program up here (police and community educating racers).. they'd probalby stop and check out your car with you

Comment

What?????!!! its legal to swap engines? how come i didnt know that? in his S14? can you confirm that?

Comment

Are the r32's that scimotors have legal for the U.S.?

Comment

probably not because you have to do alot of modifying to get it to be crash legal in the US. That is why Motorex can not sell Skylines right now because they kinda "skimped" on installing those mods and got some heat from the feds about this.

Comment

Working...
                      X