JAMES BONDURANT From DRIFT AVENGERS Retires from Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAMES BONDURANT From DRIFT AVENGERS Retires from Drifting

im gonna delete this thread. Im on to bigger and better things.
    Last edited by JBizzle; 10-17-2009, 07:36 PM.

Good luck in your pursuits.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
      Good luck in your pursuits.
      thanks man
      Last edited by JBizzle; 10-17-2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Dude...

Sometimes you gotta sit back and do it for the love of the sport, not too just hang with the pros. Its not all about the money and the fame, I suggest to keep taking a stab at it in a fun way separate your self from all the negative people and have fun.

Good luck on your journeys

Comment

your a pompous douche, who thinks his dlck is 20 feet long.

no one will miss you.

Comment

So what's the real story?

Comment

Looks like there's more to the story.......maybe you were forced to go smell someone else's roses. Seems like Ruth's rose garden is off limits to you now...What happened? Did you drive the Ferrari without permission? lol Good luck anyways.

Comment

Haft to learn to stay off this. rethinking my purpose in this universe and am called to a different direction.
                Last edited by JBizzle; 10-17-2009, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Looks like this thread is going straight down the toilet again. Maybe you should resolve your emotional issues before posting on here.
                  Seems like you also might have some mental issues, too, thinking you can beat "any profesional indy driver or formula 1 driver out there."

You couldn't even place in the TOP 16 of D1's circus in Anaheim? Only the Top 6 drivers were real proffesionals, the rest were just novices.

From the looks of it, Ruth has given you every break possible. Who else can get the opportunities you've had? She needs to look at a few independent FD drivers at IRWINDALE this weekend who needs a monetary "break" or two. There are 3-5 drivers that would be worth the investment..

Comment

I really hope this isn't actually JB posting, WTF. And I don't think he could have done anything to DA that they didn't already do to themselves.

Comment

Man!!!! If I was in your spot I would never let go! You don't now how much I would love to be a Pro. That's my dream and you have my dream and your throwing it away!!!! Don't give UP!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X