Need for speed underground drifting is whack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need for speed underground drifting is whack

Ok, look the first thing that is ironic is...that game doesn't have very much technical detail....weight distribution is absent, second of all the cars are way to ricey...and really they don't program it for good realism, it is just some wannabe game that is whack

the game is fun but you cant take it to serously just mess around and have fun its cool to play online too, but yeah supper rice "Up to 4 layers of vinyl WOW!" I got it for free though so I cant say how Iwould feel if I had to pay for it

oh yeah and the drifting is damn ridiculous

Comment

online ?

anyone know how 2 set up the online? cuz i got the set up but what do i plung into the network spot? i got aol so i plug the phone line into the left one(or right can't remember but i know what it is when i look at it) so what goes in the network one?

Comment

Nothing like stating the obvious.
        AOL what? Broadband or dial up? dial up you just plug the phone cable into your modem.Broadband most likely has a fibre optic cable for that modem which plugs into the modem they provide into yours.

Comment

Theres really nothing wrong with that game... if your such a hardcore drift fanitic then go drift a real car... The cars look "ricey" but thats what the majority of the buyers of that game like... If you didnt look down so much upon the game and its "horriable" drifting and physics engine... and just played it for the fun of it... I'm going to say this once...ITS A MOTHER*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING GAME!!! theres no need for it to be hyper realistic with complex weight transfer and brake balance... its a game for teenage kids who have no idea what its really like... just be happy they actully decied to put a drift part into the game... ATLEAST THE RECONIZED DRIFTING! ... isnt that what everyone wants... ??? reconigtion..?? Other than that... you entitled to your own ideas and veiws... but theres no need to attack it like that... just say that you think its not very good..and thats that...let others decied for themselves...insted of giving the game a bad name...and if you think its honestly not worth anyones money...write a decent reveiw and post it... point out pro's and con's of the game.. critique the music,graphics, gameplay, physics engine, game length... stuff like that... just dont go... "this game is whack!"...

Comment

ok

i got dial up so i just plug in and play away the network spot is for broad band only?

Comment

I've played the demo on the computer so i haven't a gotten on drift mode but i think its a tight game. ovcourse if yu just want a pure drift game, you should shut the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up and wait for Kaido Battle to come out, or import it from japan.
              If you can't wait, then just go to your friendly neigborhood arcade and just play Initial D(if its gotten to the U.S. yet)

the feeling of speed is the best ive seen for a game

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                Theres really nothing wrong with that game... if your such a hardcore drift fanitic then go drift a real car... The cars look "ricey" but thats what the majority of the buyers of that game like... If you didnt look down so much upon the game and its "horriable" drifting and physics engine... and just played it for the fun of it... I'm going to say this once...ITS A MOTHER*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING GAME!!! theres no need for it to be hyper realistic with complex weight transfer and brake balance... its a game for teenage kids who have no idea what its really like... just be happy they actully decied to put a drift part into the game... ATLEAST THE RECONIZED DRIFTING! ... isnt that what everyone wants... ??? reconigtion..?? Other than that... you entitled to your own ideas and veiws... but theres no need to attack it like that... just say that you think its not very good..and thats that...let others decied for themselves...insted of giving the game a bad name...and if you think its honestly not worth anyones money...write a decent reveiw and post it... point out pro's and con's of the game.. critique the music,graphics, gameplay, physics engine, game length... stuff like that... just dont go... "this game is whack!"...
                i dont think anyone could have said it better. the games drifitng mode sucks and so does the realism but besides that its hell of a fun game. it is ricey up the ying yang but its still fun to play and online is awesome. if you want a real racing game go play gran turismo or sega GT

Comment

Working...
                X