day jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I steal and sell lighters

driftxtreem: Thats cool, Ive been 'eyeballing' that stuff for a VERY long time!

Comment

Bored and broke ATM. I'm gonna get a job at CompUSA soon, though, hopefully. Just gotta get that application in.

Comment

I rebuild cars, I work at a church, I just quit doing media reproduction, and I sell tires ....and you know, the full time student thing. Gotta support that tire smoking habbit.

Comment

I go to school

Comment

Originally posted by S15 DrIfTeR
            im the same as PearlWhiteMike im a lube Technician lmao hey im just waiting to get an aprenticship
            lube technician, represent!

when i get outta school i also wanna find some sort of apprenticeship, if i dont find something else first. that and ill probably attend some college courses and looking into getting ASE certification

and on monday im supposed to start delivering pizzas at night. full time student + 30hrs a week changing oil + 20hrs a week delivering pizzas, my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is piling up, but i should hopefully have some money to put into parts if i ever quit breaking *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on my car

Comment

Originally posted by PearlWhiteMike
              lube technician, represent!

when i get outta school i also wanna find some sort of apprenticeship, if i dont find something else first. that and ill probably attend some college courses and looking into getting ASE certification

and on monday im supposed to start delivering pizzas at night. full time student + 30hrs a week changing oil + 20hrs a week delivering pizzas, my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is piling up, but i should hopefully have some money to put into parts if i ever quit breaking *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on my car
              So your working for moose now? Sounds good, the re pizza is the best.

Comment

I'm a military slum, An Electronic Technician Third class for the navy funny titled for someone who works in the gym as an attendant. legal hold sucks! to many speeding tickets.

Comment

I'm a Network Controller for a major phone company working on a DOD contract. Hopefully I can find another way to fund my drifting projects. Should have a drifting related company started within a few months. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                    So your working for moose now? Sounds good, the re pizza is the best.
                    when did i say that i was working for moose? i already told you i wasnt

Comment

hey PearlWhiteMike thx fo the idea for funds im gonna see about delivering pizzas to fund fo my car and esspecialy tires

Comment

I work at target making next to nothing

Comment

i work at my dads gas station...

Comment

I work at Target also.

Comment

Targets have big parking lots. And what kinda discount do you get, having a dad that owns a gas station?

Comment

I slap the sh!t outta Chas, regularly!!

And I sell speed.

Want some??

I have it on special.

Real good stuff, getcha goin REAL good!!

If you want any, hit me up I'm usually down by the high school helpin the kids get ready for finals. Gotta cram ya know.

Comment

Working...
                                X