Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Report on Drifting...

http://www.dcmilitary.com/marines/he...s/29175-1.html

Drifting is a form of showmanship that often involves alcohol and can lead to accidents, injuries and even death for the participants or bystanders, the MP said.
    I hate that line they quoted. I mean, drifting does not usually involve drinking (haha, thanks Ghost ) . That's just a stereotype of every all things loved done underground from skateboarders skating drunk to launching fountain fireworks drunk (which is rare). This does not mean that I embrace illegal street activity. I just think that these MP's are giving the motorsport a bad rep all together by stereotyping all drifters as drunks.

EDIT: And please don't think of this thread as a shot to our overseas MP's. We salute you. In fact, I think those MP's might like drifting... on a closed course of course. BTW, it's drunks that get behind the wheel that become accidental drifters... if that's what the MP meant.
    Last edited by s0nny80y; 06-09-2004, 06:05 PM.

I had that on my signiture for a while until i thought it was too wrong and went to the new sig.

Comment

I mean, drifting does not usually involve drifting
      You on the sauce when you wrote this?

Comment

yea drifters drift around drunk... thats why they can control their car better than u can control ur wallet during a sale at Walmart

Comment

please do not drink and drift. it will make you look like an *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

A few fellow marines that i knoe are stationed in Japan, I think i will tell them to hurt that Lcpl who wrote that.

Comment

dude mp's in japan are stupid...they PURPOSELY HARASS PEOPLE...my friends to get one of them fired for an incident that happened not to long ago...and its working too cuz he was harassing us..its because they have NOTHING to do besides sit at the gate and pick their noses...the japanese police is really doing more work than the MP's..i mean some of them are cool and actually do a good job, but the majority just try to harass people because they were probably kids that used to be picked on in highschool and decided to join the Military as MP's and get revenge or somethin..my base general is havin a conference with the mp's to stop all this BS on base
              Last edited by markeese180sx; 06-09-2004, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X