Clear All

ok here we go

sr20det $1500 no harness and no ecu

rb20det no harness ecu $1000

call 916 334 7743

thanks
    david

Comment

rb25 full swap... what do i get and how much....

Comment

$2500/4000 depending on what mission you want. and you will get the whole set up

engine
        harneess
        ignitor
        mission
        stock inner cooler/piping

thanks
        david

Comment

was wondering if i could just get a long block...just the motor itself...no ecu, harness, tranny...just block/head, internals. how much would shipping be to area code 57719? thanks

Comment

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THESE PRICES AREN'T SET. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN OFFER PLEASE FEEL FREE. OR IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR SOMETHING WE HAVE WE ARE COOL WITH THAT TO.

DAVID

Comment

hey man, those are some pretty sweet deals you have im not even an hour away from sac and i was just wondering how long you were gonna be doing this

Comment

If you have any questions on the motors or you need pics of the Silvia and Skyline Front end conversions please call 916 952-9776 or e-mail hitandrun911@hotmail.com. Right now I have 6 Red top SR20DET's and 2 S13 Black top SR20DET's . I have one CA18DET and 3 RB20DET's all ready to go. The RB and CA include ECU and harness. Prices are negotiable and I can ship anywhere in the U.S. I need to sell now because I need to go back to Japan and pick up some more orders, so these are priced to sell. Make me an offer and I'll see what I can do.

Also, I have alot of misc JDM wheels and parts so feel free to ask and check out my auctions starting tomorrow night on Ebay under user ID handrcrew

Comment

pics of eng's

[CODE][IMG]

Comment

wow, those look pretty clean, very very nice.

Comment

Bump bump bump...They are getting cheaper make offer...Free shipping in California

Comment

how much for a black top and swap included?

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                          how much for a black top and swap included?
                          I have 2 Black top S13 motor kits($1800) I am not set up to do the swap as of yet. Let me know if you have anymore questions...

Comment

Will you ever been doing engine swaps?

Comment

eng

yes we will... and way cheaper than all these other people are charging....

Comment

Like how cheap, and why so cheap? You gotta have a good reason for selling this for so cheap.

How much for the the engine and swap (in this case, black top SR20 into an S13 conversion). Will you also be doing body conversions?

EDIT: I mean, what are the conditions of these motors? Mileage? Reliability?

Comment

Working...
                                X