No announcement yet.

96 black zenki front end for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could you ship them and how much would it be?

I'm in Covington,Ga

Comment

well shipping everything will be rather expensive becasue the hood will have to be shipped seperate but it will be a couple hundred at least, you can price it out becuase it will come in a very large box to fit a bumper and fenders. im in roseville CA, 95747. just let me know. thanks

Comment

I want some parts too.

I would like to buy the corner lights how does 75 shipped sound? I live in Canada. Email would probably be better for me. I really want the corners. Also is the bumper sold already? I am also interested in the headlights if they are relatively clean (no cracks or major scratches and all mounts are good). Just let me know... I can paypal right away.

Comment

yeah the parts are om a first come first serve basis, so if you want the corners and headlights thats cool. the headlights are 100. so well say 200 shipped for everything. let me know your zip code and city so i can get a mor accurate shipping quote. thanks

Comment

Ok cool I'll do $200 shipped for those. My postal code is L6T2B6

Comment

sold, my paypal is tim_loden@hotmail.com and please include your full shipping address so i can get them sent out as soon as possible

Comment

thanks alot, ill get them shipped out as soon as possible, and let me know if theres anything else you need. thanks

Comment

Can you email me when you send the headlights/corners. I'm guessing monday is when you're gonna send them. But could you please email me anyway. Thanks!

Comment

yeah ill let you know for sure, when its shipped. It will most likely me monday or tuesday. thanks again and let me know if you need anything else.

Comment

Have you sent them yet? Oh and do you have side skirts (preferably zenki OEM)

Comment

no sorry not yet, but i will for sure tomrrow and ill giv eyou the tracking number also. But sorry i dont have any zenki sideskirts, i can get you any other kind if youd like. thanks

Comment

Chk mail. I need fenders.

Comment

email sent

Comment

Did u send an email to mrredman28@aol.com ? I didnt get anything.

Comment

yeah i just sent it a couple minutes ago ill send you a pm

Comment

Working...
                                X