KA24de and 5SPD trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
    Hello I am sorry but I would like to sell it alll complete in one shot,if your looking for a harrness let me know what year exactly do you need and I will see what I can come up with for you,also sorry no shiping SOCAL pick ups come and get it its taking up too much space,THANKS
    Need the harness too get my 69 510 project goin.

Comment

which header?

Comment

I am not sure of any brand names if your interested hit me up and come look at it.THANKS

Comment

BUMP< get this thing out of here do me that favor,I am tired of lookin at it,LOL but for feal somebody must have some use for it

Comment

would u be interested in a trade for sr5 ae86?

Comment

How much for the trans picked up? Mine died this weekend and I need one asap!
              Thanks

Comment

Hello yea Im down to trade for the AE,but whats the deal with it,does it have papers let me know whats up with it first. BP057 250 for the trans come get it its all yours,THANKS

Comment

O yea all you local guys need to start coming to my meet on TUES almost 1600 people have read it but the most we have had show up is about 15 random cars SOCAL WHAT UP,lollollol

Comment

I will buy this motor and trans please email me if it is still availible.

Ty

ty_roni@yahoo.com

Comment

Green Giant YGM

Comment

will you sell the lower harness?

Comment

Hello , sorry I need to get rid of it all in one shot,THANKS

Comment

A 1997 KA24DE? If it was a KA24DE wouldnt it be from a 89-90 240sx?

Plus, I dont know how you can kill a KA, they never die.

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                              A 1997 KA24DE? If it was a KA24DE wouldnt it be from a 89-90 240sx?

Plus, I dont know how you can kill a KA, they never die.
                              89-90 240's had ka24e. Which are sohc.

Comment

Hello NHDrifter please, if you are not interested in buying the items for sale do me a favor and K.I.M. FD3SPILOT is correct THANKS

Comment

Working...
                                X