eclipse gst
    eclipse gsx
    eclipse gsx
    crx
    turbo integra
    turbo civic
    red fc
    EDIT: REGAL!!! YD!!!!

People who attended the meet, please do not post what happened, lets keep everything DL. I will post pics shortly.
    Last edited by Chas; 03-14-2004, 10:39 AM.

Did i miss anyone?

Comment

Hey guys its Trevor from Young Dong, with the white integra, i think that meet was the best yet. Im glad we had good communication this time of what was up. I was really happy to meet some new peeps and see the usuals. And thanks to Kevin at Jasper Performance for the posters! Hope to see you all at the next meet! Peace.
      YD

Comment

all in all it was a great meet
        Last edited by Dilandu; 03-14-2004, 11:39 AM.

Comment

For everyone that could make it, thanks for showing up.

Comment

you forgot to add a green turbo civic and a silver turbo integra. sorry we left early. some of my other friends wanted to go clubbin n they were gettin rather impatient. well next time i'll be sure to not leave abruptly. everyone i met was very chill... except fer a certain loud induvidual whose name i do not know. so... when and where is the next meet? hopefully it's at mitsuwa so i can get some curry n milktea

Comment

HAHAHAHAA nice sig man. that night i'll remember for awhile lol

Comment

Hye guys! Im the RED FC from last night. Nice to see new faces and the regulars. Hope to see you guys again @ the next meet.

Oh yeah for the driver of the BEEMER. So sorry for tailing too close @ the you know what . It's just a complex of my, when were riding in such cool roads .

Oh yeah! Where's the 86? He's from this board too right?

Comment

What's up Crashdrive.

That was a great meet. Expect me to bring my touge beast next time

One of them anyhow.

The eight six? Not sure if he's from here or Club4AG. My friend has his # and stuff though.

Comment

He said he reads the boards and everything but he never posts.

Comment

He is AE86 Ghost on here.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                        Hye guys! Im the RED FC from last night. Nice to see new faces and the regulars. Hope to see you guys again @ the next meet.

Oh yeah for the driver of the BEEMER. So sorry for tailing too close @ the you know what . It's just a complex of my, when were riding in such cool roads .

Oh yeah! Where's the 86? He's from this board too right?
                        Actually, I wanted to come out and apologise for pulling over so suddenly, and also for holding you guys back. I kinda accidentally got int he middle of the pack, and I really wasn't up to it. I just got intimidated and acted a little abruptly.

But, let me say, I'm gonna get that S14 I can't shut up agout, and I'm gonna practice hard so something like that doesn't happen again.

Comment

Hey it was an awesome meet. Meet some cool new people. Represent Young Dong Drift Team! Hope to see you all at the next meet, maybe the camaro will keep up and find us this time. My the way, I drive the white 180 with carbon fiber hood.

Comment

that was hella fun.. that was a good turnout well cant wait til the next one!

Comment

heheh good memories ill have....or should i say bad? blah who cares ahah i almost pissed my pants lolz...oh yeah im the black s13 driver..... nice meetn everybody and thanx to the dude in the white integ ( aha forgot ur name sorry) for leading us out of that place cus i would of been screwed if i got lost in there.... its funny how we start off with like a couple of cars and then when we get up there the population of cars like tripled lolz

Comment

Working...
                              X