Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I beleive you may need your towns approval to open a track. I know of a few people who were trying to build a track by me and they got shut down cause the town thought it would be to loud.

Comment

Zoning is why i sujest the base of the grape vine in kern county.. Nothing out there.. Also thats basicly where buttonwillow raceway is. Although its about 40 miles north. But its all the same out there. Fields. Mostly died up fields. Also no town to deal with.. only the county.

Comment

just please, do everyone a public service and keep it out of wasco. theyre all about lowriders anywayz. can we say waste?

is this something you are actually going to try to do or is it just an idea?

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
          30 grand an acre? thats alot. in utah, in the mountain area, you can get like 30 acres for 30 grand
          nice

its expensive here in florida though.

and don't worry, this idea is not copyrighted or anything anywho, so feel free to profit with whatever information you can capatilize from a 16 year old it's just a dream that COULD happen after college with an MBA.

Comment

Hey driftxtreem, i was thinking about buy land on a mountain or hill and use the roads as touge courses. can i get some idea on the works

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
              Hey driftxtreem, i was thinking about buy land on a mountain or hill and use the roads as touge courses. can i get some idea on the works
              Look for moutain property for sale, most those guys have to build roads to there houses.. you can use the house as a base of operations and Inn for racers and start with the road in order to modify it to a race track

Comment

thanks for the advice anything else i should consider. isn't there togue course in japan and how do they work

Comment

crazy. i looked into making a track down here. but........ thats just impossible. lol. costs way too much. theres allot of people into drifting, but i dont think i'd make my money back fast enough. maybe if i score a really good job later on in my life.

but if youre serious about making a track, good luck man .

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                    thanks for the advice anything else i should consider. isn't there togue course in japan and how do they work

Theres a mini "touge" course at ebisu

Comment

I'm sure a lot of people will love if someone built a track in their town. If you build it they will come, and maybe they'll bring money to help you finish off all of your payments for it too

Comment

Whatever you do it'll cost way more than a half a million dollars

Comment

i'll just make a small a$$ dirt road and say it's for rally. then collect that cash and start building up from there....i wonder if the government have funds for stuff like this..if they do im gonna start asking

Comment

this is a hella crazy idea and will probably never happen, (I'll pay pal 5 bucks to the first guy who does it) but it is done in europe all of the time, especially the part about the inn, and even track taxi's where professionals will give you and your friends a ride for a price, I think the entire drifting comunity here should combine recources and build a giant drift land / hotel we can all live at. we can live off the profits from the track and drift all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
                              this is a hella crazy idea and will probably never happen, (I'll pay pal 5 bucks to the first guy who does it) but it is done in europe all of the time, especially the part about the inn, and even track taxi's where professionals will give you and your friends a ride for a price, I think the entire drifting comunity here should combine recources and build a giant drift land / hotel we can all live at. we can live off the profits from the track and drift all day.

good idea ill pitch in $2 in pennies and about $50 bucks in cans and bottles... i got some cement mix. not joking i'm for real guys...anyone else pitching in?

Comment

This thread is getting kind of out there so it will be locked by moderation.

Comment

Working...
                                X