• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summertime in Japan

soo whos going to japan over the summer... i know i am

wow sounds like fun!

wanna take me? i fit in suit cases!

Comment

i'll be in kyoto from june 21st to july 25th. tokyo for three days after that. dunno where else. gonna stop in kobe for a bit, and osaka for a bigger bit.

Comment

I'll be there next summer. Tokyo for 3 days, all around for 4, then ashikaga for a week. Can't wait....its gunna be great out there.

Comment

yeah, my gf's going...shes ganna bring me back lots of inital d stuff...my walet got stolen a few days ago and she said shes ganna get me an initial d wallet...yay

Comment

I want to go over there pretty bad. You are very lucy... hopefully i can go to the next autosalon and go visit the guys out there.

Comment

You're going to need a guide who speaks japanese. Bring me! I'll even let you pay for my ticket.

Comment

going to tokyo sometime in july for a day, then onto singapore (sp). any recomendations on some places i should visit in tokyo (close to the airport plz, only there for layover).

Comment

lolz lets take over lorins house and crash there cordes....hahah

Comment

Ill probly be in kyoto next year for my 5th wedding anv. to visit the inlaws...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                      yeah, my gf's going...shes ganna bring me back lots of inital d stuff...my walet got stolen a few days ago and she said shes ganna get me an initial d wallet...yay
                      whoa no *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*? mine got stolen too 2 weeks ago. have to get it from the chp office. no money though...

Comment

going on sunday.. gonna have some fuunnnnnn. hehe.. ueno's having a wedding this weekend. we leave tomorrow.

Comment

anyone wanna live in japan over the summer?..not at my house though..

Comment

I will be there all of July!

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                              anyone wanna live in japan over the summer?..not at my house though..
                              Hell yeah I would, PM me and fill me in.

Comment

Working...
                              X