Clear All

i

rrrgh im madd j/k though i wish i could go ima beg my mum
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; 06-07-2004, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I'll be visiting Japan early August!!!
      I'll be visiting my friend in Iwate-ken
      its a pretty small area but then we're going to head down to Tokyo then Kanagawa!

then next year It'll be the same thing over again except for I'll be visiting Kyoto!

Comment

im going next summer to japan anyone in japan want to take me to drift spots and other cool japan hot spots.

Comment

Grew up in Japan for 10 years and went to Japanese school for 5.5 years, so if anybody needs a translator I got your back. I might be going in January for the TAS and to visit all my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
            im going next summer to japan anyone in japan want to take me to drift spots and other cool japan hot spots.
            what part of japland?

Comment

im going to japan this summer to visit my brother...hes a teacher there...its funny seeing a 6 foot white guy teaching little asian kids...hahaha

Comment

does he teach out in the city..like akira hs or a university..oor an elementary school?

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                  what part of japland?
                  I haven't decide yet. maybe tokyo.... i don't know. where you at and where are the best drift hang-outs and you think you can take me along.

Comment

anybody in japan will let this asian-american follow them around to cool drift spots or even the famous wangan?

Comment

he is an english teacher for like 5 year olds like kindergarten ages and he works in kyoto but has houses in kyoto, osaka, and tokyo, he's like 24 .. ghost knows.. (for those of you who don't know i am ghost's girlfriend..) xoxo.

Comment

im asian american so we have something in common...we could go to wangan or tomei express...i basically know how to get on the tomei but nothin goes on in the day time and people dont follow the speed limit so its still fun....the yokohama bay is a nice little chill spot with great soft cream..i think i already said that earlier but its ok!

we could check with dx for events in ebisu and we could go there by trains since i dont know how to drive there...

where are you gonna be lodged in japan? i could give you my celly number before you got here and yeah

Comment

your brother is rich as hell then. 3 houses over japan, the price of the one in tokyo would be crazy..and if he has a car and buys a parking spot for all of those places...man...osaka is so faaaar

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                            where are you gonna be lodged in japan? i could give you my celly number before you got here and yeah
                            change of plan im going to japan next june . can't make it this summer cuz going to summer school and going to me cousin's wedding in france after. besides are you cool with a 16 (almost 17) year dude hangin out with you cool guys in japan? if so im really going next summer '05..especially if Dx got info on events for '05 then im really be there..next summer tho

Comment

well i woulda ditched you if you came here this summer cuz im goin to virginia and thailand..so its good you're comin next year..do you know where you are gonna stay?

Comment

hey markeese180sx PM me. i think i already send you a pm

Comment

Working...
                                X