This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had my license/$$$....

This is the first 87 corolla gt-s i found in canada. It looks so sick...

All thought it is crashed (probobly wannabe street drifters) I would still buy it. I will spend around 7 g's on my ride with is about 5g's american...

this car is

CAR 550 get it for 500 (bargin with the guy)
    Fixing the body panels 1300 I know a guy that can do it hope there isnt no chasy damage
    shocks lowering springs sitffen up the ride.... about 500
    wheels and tires 1500
    sparco bucket seat 249
    apc streeting wheel 50
    rebuilding the motor and tranny 3000
    turbo kit 1.000

so it all comes out to 8.100 candian it is sure worth it but every timeu start a project and make a little what to uy list u always have to times it by 30% because u dont know what might come up

i dont know why i wrote this but if u live in canada u should consider doingthis it will be cheap nice uniqe car get atleast 250hp and fly....

FUK I STILL HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS TILL IM 16..... BY THE WAY IN CANADA DID THEY CHANGE THE LICENSE LAW TO 18 OR IS IT A JOKE OR SOMTN?

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details....ategory=&CAT=1

This is the ride.... lol looks massed up a little looks like it got beat up.... lol the light

Comment

link is blank

Comment

5g's for a wrecked ride?
        edit: nevermind thats included with fixing it sorry for the misunderstanding

edit: so wait..its 250hp already? or is that your plan that you're telling people to do if they get the car?
        Last edited by markeese180sx; 06-09-2004, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Now after 5's g with a rebuild engine and tranny and a bolt on turbo it will be 250hp with good response....

Comment

what size of turbo?

Comment

If it's crashed, panels would be the least of your worries. Saw the pics, I wouldn't buy it.

You could probably find a GTS for 1-2k if you look hard enough, and that's with no frame damage and a running motor.

For those who also get the blank link, here's a pic:
              Attached Files

Comment

aww how cute

Comment

This thread is a joke it will be locked.

Comment

Working...
                  X