No announcement yet.

Ma70 Or Ga70 Parts For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys buy from Him he is one great guy!!!!!!!!
    Help him out!

Thanks so much KAUAI KANE !

I will get pics as soon as i get the coilovers on my mk3 heheheh!

Comment

Originally posted by mk3mann
      Guys buy from Him he is one great guy!!!!!!!!
      Help him out!

Thanks so much KAUAI KANE !

I will get pics as soon as i get the coilovers on my mk3 heheheh!
      thanks dude hey um i can ship it today (the coilovers&upperarms) pending your current situation

Comment

sure go ahead, i will cover the 3% paypal fee that you MIGH incur so that will be cool alrighty!

it is a go for this friday alright! everything is good..

Your welcome about the paypal, you need it, buy stuff and sell it ALOT easier than the regular checks and wired transfers from banks etc....!

hey i might even snatch that diff from you if you still have it and the apexi boost controller!

thanks man!

-Jonathan Mann

Comment

sure go ahead, i will cover the 3% paypal fee that you MIGH incur so that will be cool alrighty!

it is a go for this friday alright! everything is good..

Your welcome about the paypal, you need it, buy stuff and sell it ALOT easier than the regular checks and wired transfers from banks etc....!

hey i might even snatch that diff from you if you still have it and the apexi boost controller!

thanks man!

-Jonathan Mann
          yep still got the diff. and the boost controller i sold along time ago. buti still have

KAAZ RACING diff.
          APEXi boost guage
          APEXi turbo timer
          side skirts (the pics are postecd of how they look)
          CUSCO strut tower bar
          RS*R turbo back exhaust

Comment

is that a 1 way limited slip or is that a 2 way or a 1.5??

is it adjustable ( like Grand Turismo games LMAO) hahahahaha

and is your exhaust the RSR GT2 exhuast?? or is it some JDM RSR exhuast never released in the states?

and i still cant grasp you had your car for like 2 weeks and then wrecked it....thats HORRIBLE!

well mine was 3 weeks then a coolant line blew, overheated the motor, blew the headgasket which forced me to rebuild the whole motor since i was taking the motor out anyways hahahaha

then i decided to rebuild the whole car....well suspension exhaust...

Comment

Usually When people damage their "Pride & Joy" they usually take a few pics of it to show the damage, is it so badly damaged that it can't be fixed or don't you want to let everyone see the damage as it would affect your ability to sell the parts you're offering?
              If you only had the car 2 weeks and are now breaking it there must be a lot more damage to it than you are suggesting!
              Lets face it "who scraps a car they've only had for 2 weeks?
              The only thing I can think of is that you are not being entirely straight with us!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSAYM68
                Usually When people damage their "Pride & Joy" they usually take a few pics of it to show the damage, is it so badly damaged that it can't be fixed or don't you want to let everyone see the damage as it would affect your ability to sell the parts you're offering?
                If you only had the car 2 weeks and are now breaking it there must be a lot more damage to it than you are suggesting!
                The only thing I can think of is that you are not being entirely straight with us!
                1 who are you to question me

2 i dont have a digital camera to take pics and post em right away

3 reason why i did not try to save it is that it wouldve almost cost 3 times as much as what i bought it for to fix

4 if you dont trust me than dont buy my stuff

5 like i said earlier the damage to the car is frontal the fender wells (yes both) are tweaked, radiator mount &radiator, intercooler, bumper and all that stuff in that area are done for
                6 cars are cheap here so i couldve and still can buy a better car than that for around the same area are done the motor is still good though
                7 reason why i am not selling that motor is why would someone want an old school 1G-GTE motor (JZA70 or GA70 body)

pm me aor e-mail me if you want more info. dont post it here

here in japan is not like in the states... we here dont hold on to our cars and try and fix em if we find a better car for the same price we do what i am doing here sell the parts of the wrecked one to either buy the car or improve the other one

need more you know what to do .......

Comment

Funny you should have to ask who I am, let me refresh your memory! I asked you recently how much you wanted for the Apexi Boost Controller & Turbo Timer and how much the postage would be! And I'm still waiting! Remember me now? You said you would get back to me. Since then you've ignored the fact I showed any interset in the Apexi parts and then you change the way you want to sell the parts.
                  I'll let you into a secret, in the UK we have higher taxes to pay than you in Japan and your friends in the US, so guess what?.....That's right we pay more for parts than either of you, so who the hell in the States is going to pay as much for parts as someone in the UK when they can buy new for not much more?
                  And as a potential buyer I think you'll find I am more than entitled to enquire about the provenance of the parts your selling! If you want to play games and waste peoples time then maybe you should consider selling your parts on ebay! Then you'll get a higher price, guaranteed!
                  As for NOT posting our discussion here, I think everybody should be aware of the facts before they buy!

Comment

yeah your right people should know the gfacts before they buy so let it be . but the thing is that i am not trying to play games, i honestly didn't really want to go through the hassle of sending part(s) to scotland when i couldve easily sold em here in which this case i already did minus the timer. now if you still want that i can secure it for you then we will work it out that way i apologize for the earlier statement. shipping to scotland with just the turbo timer then i would guestimate around 20 -30 dollars. if you still want that then i will give you that i will let it go for a cgeap price seeing as that i do not have the instuctions or any thing and i have no use for it say like 60 dollars get back at me if you want it i can have it shppied tomorrow if your still interested. but if you do not then i understand why

Comment

RAYSAM68

If you are really serious about getting the timer then i know i can work something out about the shipping thing if it is more than that. just like what i am doing with mk3 mann i am paying for the shipping. i totally couldve payed for the shipping because i know it is going to be alot but as long as i get rid of the parts i really dont care
                      Last edited by KAUAI KANE; 09-16-2004, 08:08 AM.

Comment

your an idiot....anyone who is smart is not going to sell to a hostile person.....

get a grip dood....you just lost a great deal on a boost controller

well i have coilovers on the way, and JIC tierods.....go figure

Comment

thanks mk3mann

parts i have left now are

CUSCO strut tower bar (front)
                          APEXi turbo timer

and thats it i just sold the rest of the stuff side skirts and all !!! yes sorry the diff. to

Comment

WOW! i didnt know your covering shipping! Your getting an extra tip man!

Comment

WOW! i didnt know your covering shipping! Your getting an extra tip man!

sorry dude i thought i told you that when we first started to work out our deal yeah i cover the shipping because unlike if you order from a japanese company i do not have to pay international rates at which are really expensive i might add. i only pay regular rates because i am in the US Marine Corps and being on a military base we are hooked up like that

Comment

well yippi yi yo ky ya !

thanks man! thats the best thing i have heard in a while, and do the items still have to go through customs since you will be mailing from a military base?

Comment

Working...
                                X