Drifting in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Drifter
    Yea I'm sure. Because when he came to our class. My teacher was like "Hey kids, this is Sauki, a foreign student from Japan. He and his family moved here. Allot of other Japanese students have moved here too. So give them a Catalina Foothills Highschool warm welcome if you see them on campus!"
    and they speek english to thats great my dauter is 6 been speeking english to her every day of her life she can barly tell you her name in english my wife of eleven years graduated collage I speek english to her every day to theres no way in hell she would make it in a public high school. get control of your self there just posers lookin to intimidate they probobly got there arsses kicked everyday here and there pops is some poor old company yes man that didnt even want to go

Comment

i wish i was homies with the yakuza...who are the people u drive black vans and are anti american in japan? i see them in the hon-atsugi and ebina area

Comment

dont fuk with them fool there totaly crazy muthers. There called the ueoko or somthing like that there the japanes PLO Talaban crazys. These fools extort and fuk with ya good. I have a friend that owns a constuction buisness they wanted 30k or they would protest outside his office until he paid. Man them A holes were ther 24/7 for like two weeks when it finaly dawned on them they wernt gettin sh't they packed a moved on But dude all day and all night just bla bla bla on there laud speekers. Oh yea there yakuza to.

Comment

daym!

Comment

So when he didnt pay, why didnt they just cut his finger off?

Comment

re:

kids at your school are prob fake *Censored**Censored**Censored* Bosozoku *Censored**Censored**Censored*s...lol bos can be cool i used to drink with a couple of them as well, but they are just like a big street gand...yaks...dont look at them the wrong way...not too happy when provoked..

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                So when he didnt pay, why didnt they just cut his finger off?
                did I forget to say he belongs to the yamaguchi gumi the rival and the biggest yakuza gang here. These fool dont play nice in the sand box eather. You ever hear of the chopstick up the nose thing they got it down pat.

Comment

oh thank god i see ueokos or whatever all the time....makes me feel safe...would thye just jump me without reason? oh yeah driftxtreem...where are u in japan? u close to the kanagawa-ken prefecture?

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                    the ueoko or somthing like that there the japanes PLO Talaban crazys.
                    So they are the guys that were chasing racers off the street.I know there is a gang in Japan that is centered around old traditions and was attacking people racing on some streets.

Comment

Working...
                    X