Drift Buffet Round 3 tickets available at the gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Buffet Round 3 tickets available at the gate

Been a while since you have seen drifting live? Never had a chance to check it out? Well here is you chance to watch some hot car on car action from the comfort of your own stadium style seat at the Orange Show Speedway in San Bernardino, California.

Head to Head tandem style drifting competition!
    Motorcycle Stunt Show!
    Street Class drifting competition as well!

Gates open at 3:00 pm
    Tickets are 10 dollars at the gate
    All children under 12 in free with paid adult admission.

for more info check:
    http://www.nationalorangeshow.com/OS...t_schedule.htm
    www.driftbuffet.com

this was our fist time to a drift buffet and i have to say it was run very well we took 1 of my employees cars Tommy for his first ever drift event and they welcomed us with open arms it is nice to go to a event that the people who run it act like people THANKS TERRY

Comment

great event like always! DB rocks alll other events. even if i break tie rods all the damn time.

and to the VQ guys.. thanks for the offer of the tie rod!

hope to see a vq s13 out there soon

i definately wanna check it out!

Comment

july 8 i will have my car out at the track VORTECH SUPERCHARGED VQSwap pushing 500hp i will be done tuning it this week

Comment

thanks for the kind words Andrew, DB is all about having a good time and making a great show for the fans and drivers! Tommy did pretty good for his first time out there against the Orange Monstor!!!

See you guys next month.

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14 View Post
            thanks for the kind words Andrew, DB is all about having a good time and making a great show for the fans and drivers! Tommy did pretty good for his first time out there against the Orange Monstor!!!

See you guys next month.

Terry
            "the orange monster" looks like Pats new coupe. I need to finish the project car already.
            Last edited by emission; 06-05-2007, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SDARsupertuner View Post
              july 8 i will have my car out at the track VORTECH SUPERCHARGED VQSwap pushing 500hp i will be done tuning it this week

which track!??

can i steal a slide possibly!?

Comment

im going to do the july 8 at drift buffet to test the car before nopi

Comment

Working...
                X