ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New car for 08 Prodrift Europe! Guess what it is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car for 08 Prodrift Europe! Guess what it is?

Anyone Guess what it is?

Comments Welcome!

okay i said z truck in the other thread but it has a toyota celica front end... maybe a supra?!

Comment

S13, you can tell by the B pillar.

Comment

Close but still now there!

Comment

puke?

sorry im just not liking it at all, too much unnecessary fabbing happening.

Comment

wow. definately not doin it for me.

it looks like it has s13 or 14 doors because of the bodyline that so elegantly disappears as you fade to the front of the, er, vehicle. and im almost positive i see an sr under that, um, neat clear hood.

i just wanna know, why?

and no, "why not?" is not a valid response.
            Last edited by ; 01-25-2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

Cheers for all the comments, i know its not to everyones taste. It is a lot nicer in the flesh though, believe me on that one. Ya its a nissan S14 and the pic below is when she came from Japan (Crazy Japs) so not a lot of unneccary fabbing on my behalf. Over here there's plenty 240sx and S14's so a little change can't be bad sometimes

Yes the hole in bonnet is being filled in very soon as it was a rush to get it ready for a motoshow, few more bits to be done to it as well! One thing about it at least people will remember it on track, whether it be good or bad

Cheers for all the feedback! Appreciated

Comment

Your version is a little more palatable. That car looks like one of those ebay cars that i dont even bother to look at. Definitely unique, and good luck for the 08 season!

Comment

Where's Xzibit?

Comment

Hey Buttsy -

bring it to the states!!

Comment

By looking at the title, I was expecting the new GT-R . . .

There's definitely a lot of work in that car, and it certainly will be the only one out there like it. In a sport heavily dominated by the same 3 or 4 cars, there's something to be said for being different.

Comment

Thanks for all comments!

Heres some pics of the my teammates RX7 and our spare car, BeeR 32 which i drove last year

Comment

It's an R32 Skyline.

If I get this wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by emission View Post
                            It's an R32 Skyline.

If I get this wrong...
                            Looks like an R34 to me, but I don't think he wanted us to guess that one. It's too easy.

Comment

Its an R32 with a 34 front coversion same as Tezuka's in D1.

Heres a pic of me in the Blitz Street Legal ER34 before i drove it at a demo in France

Comment

Working...
                              X