• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 FD Drifters Make the X-Games Rally Finals

Tanner Foust Take First Place at X-Games Rally

Congrats!!!

Anyone know when they will replay it?

Comment

Tanner was very smooth and fast the entire event. The course was VERY confusing and about 60% of the matches were decided because of someone going off course or having some sort of mechanical failure.

Comment

Eff yeah Stephan Verdier!!!!!

Comment

7 of 11 races in the Rally event ended in a DNF or DNQ. That's a very crappy ratio. Last year's course was way way better.

Comment

Sam H just beat out ACP and Block for the LCQ

FORMULA D RUNS THE X GAAAAAAMES!!

Comment

Hell YEAAAAAAAH

Formula D killed it

Super Rally

1st Foust
              2nd Poppa Bro
              3rd Hubinette
              4th Stephan

So happy for these dudes!!!

Note: Some guy waved the checker early and Deegan never hit the jump. So Technically he should have been DQd there for FD would have swept the podium!
              Last edited by Bebop; 07-31-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                Hell YEAAAAAAAH

Formula D killed it

Super Rally

1st Foust
                2nd Poppa Bro
                3rd Hubinette
                4th Stephan

So happy for these dudes!!!

Note: Some guy waved the checker early and Deegan never hit the jump. So Technically he should have been DQd there for FD would have swept the podium!
                lol

FD FTW!!!

Sorry Pastrami and Ken Socks!!! lol

Comment

Man I was hoping for an FD sweep, but two out of three is still freaking awesome!
                  Last edited by Piner; 07-31-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I just see it as 3 out of 4 lol

Sam wont be without a tire sponsor for a while, big time BFG plug at the end.

Comment

Pastrana didnt get to run right?

Comment

Yeah his ish broke, tried to drive Dave's car but its against the rule.

Alot of jank a$$ rally cars.... I actually thought Stephan's was going to be the worst but the higher budget Subaru's were trash.

I'm Pro FD and all and I know I say this every year. But I really hope the good folks down in Long Beach are taking notes.
                        Last edited by Bebop; 07-31-2010, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Watch before YouTube takes it down

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-oUQmMa-HA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-oUQmMa-HA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Deegan did do the "Joker" jump, just some bad commentating.

I'm still pleased with the results, entertaining race.

Comment

Blocks add to win a fiesta bothers me! No fiesta comes awd so why promote it with a damn awd car??? And when i saw them doing thos donuts i was like damn i want a fiesta now!!! Sucks that subaru is the only one u can buy awd and cheap!

Back to topic lol

The flag guy after he knoticed what he did u saw him like walking away scared of what he did hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                              Watch before YouTube takes it down

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-oUQmMa-HA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-oUQmMa-HA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Deegan did do the "Joker" jump, just some bad commentating.

I'm still pleased with the results, entertaining race.

Correct me if im wrong but I think they did do the 5 laps! Count them! They passed the flag 5 times ... I think!

Comment

Working...
                              X