ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KA24DET anyone on this site Gone to the DARK SIDE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emission controls

Comment

A friend of mine has been building a WICKED KA-T setup for almost a year now... it should be pretty amazing once he gets it running. Just don't get too boost greedy, and be ready to deal with a blown engine in case it happens. Some KAs are incredibly resilient despite the boost, and others just take a crap.

Comment

KAs are very nice boosted and with the same money invested as a SR you can have a motor that will have equal or more power than the SR. Not to menton more torque.

http://www.boostdesigns.com/

http://www.phatka-t.com/

Guy has a KA-T that boosts 638hp 599tq. Sure gives SRs a run for their money.

Comment

NSPORT - that is the kit that I use. It is awesome and works very well. I run 7psi and make 248hp/255tq to rear wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
            Dark Side? More like smart side - you can get a swapped-out KA for $300 in good condition, and spend the 2 or 3 grand that you would on an SR swap upgrading the KA and makes tons of power...

If I can't get ahold of a full EJ22T driveline, a KA will be in the CRX for sure.

-MR

your trying to put a ka24 in a crx? then i assume you mean from a alitima, and that crank spins the direction so you will have 5 revers gears and one forward gear.

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
              your trying to put a ka24 in a crx? then i assume you mean from a alitima, and that crank spins the direction so you will have 5 revers gears and one forward gear.

YOU HAVE TO DRIFT IT IN REVERSE ANYWAY RIGHT? lol

Comment

I am ka-t its the good side..

Comment

Working...
                X