soarer help pls!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soarer help pls!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok the more i search the more i get pissed off!

need help finding parts for the jzz30 96+ 1jzgte VVTI version....
    i found a bunch from ARC but general knowledge, pointers, parts x change......i know there are some here that have this info.

i already have the motor for my ride comming in but the after market side cant be this dead.......

need solid info guys not ....."i heard it fits, works, possibly fits or works".

lexus club and soarer forums are comming up dry.

Try the mk3 section of www.supraforums.com . They have a 1jz subsection and I'm sure some of the guys there could point you in the right direction

Comment

been there and have seen alot of 1jz twin turbo stuff

i know that there are certain things to watch out for between supra and soarer models as far as sensors and the soarer having more pins.

when i do parts searches....everything stops at 96 or say NON VVTI model.

thx though.....trying to have this all done in a short time frame so im beating myself up now.

Comment

Originally posted by VuDuDoc
        been there and have seen alot of 1jz twin turbo stuff

i know that there are certain things to watch out for between supra and soarer models as far as sensors and the soarer having more pins.

when i do parts searches....everything stops at 96 or say NON VVTI model.

thx though.....trying to have this all done in a short time frame so im beating myself up now.

yeah from the little looking I have done, few mk3 people use the VVti engine because of difficulties. That section should be a good resource for finding maintainence and modification items though

Comment

driftgirl or Alex P. could prob help you out here, so i guess this is more of a bump. Love soarers but dont think i can help you.

Comment

i have a couple of the mk3 supra clips but the fact that the soarer has more pinouts is one thing to look at. i mean i can get one of those running i dont think with much problems.

its the lack of documentation for the vvti model thats beating me up.

95+ models got little extras as well...drivers side airbag, fog lamps...but its those stupid little things that can add to your pinouts being 1 off.

not very well documented like the rb & sr swaps. but hope to be able to get it all worked out then write it all up...or offer a drop in and go set up.

ive already offered for drift girl to come to the warehouse when it comes in....that and to trick her into offloading my container while i drool on my new toy....lol.

the fact that this one has the 6sp makes for a bit of a problem though in finding a clutch...but i think we got that all worked out.
            ive already got my FMIC & BOV...a line on a multi plate. who knows maybe when its all done...drive it down to cali and offer alex to drive it

Comment

Hell yeah, I'm always down to drive a soarer.
              Good luck finding those wire diagrams!
              BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

i got my hands on some of the diagrams though they are for the TT 1j. my buddy works pit crew and wants me to go down there for the feb D1 and hang out as well as acouple of other people.

i wanted to drive down there....but dont know exactly what my schedule is going to shape up to be trying to knock all this out.

meh.....do a cannonball run if it all works out.

Comment

Oh yeah ....cars been done
                  Got VVTi?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very nice, I still get to try it right?
                    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

It is very quick! mad props didnt take ya that long to do it either, but then again, he is good with crazy swaps

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
                        Very nice, I still get to try it right?
                        Yeah....if i ever get my butt down there. working on the upgrades now.

Originally posted by GranMastrDrift
                        It is very quick! mad props didnt take ya that long to do it either, but then again, he is good with crazy swaps
                        Thx....got the kit prolly work on tossing it on tuesday and getting it painted on the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                        X