• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mischief V trailer

Comes out March 22...Best Buy and the others

right click save as

http://www.teckademicseast.com/?sect...kavision&id=59

SICK! I wanna get behind the wheel of like um... all of those cars...

Its good to see people not scared behind the wheel of $500,000 Bentley's......that whole trialer is a very good display of what fun in cars is about..

looks good
    www.driftalliance.com
    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Ya need to drift it at the DC premier!

Comment

Give me a time, place and keys.....Done and done!
        www.driftalliance.com
        TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Jr was drifting Dan's car in the trailer wasnt he.

Comment

Originally posted by j.r.
            Give me a time, place and keys.....Done and done!
            it's on..

http://www.teckademicseast.com/forum...ead.php?t=4513

Comment

Originally posted by DriftEnthusiast
              Jr was drifting Dan's car in the trailer wasnt he.

yes that was me beating that thing up the dip stick blew out of it and oil went everywhere...that car is good..it needs a good diff and some good tein suspension it would be an amazing car...surprisingly that turbo is great....dan needs to get some injectors before he blows that thing to pieces......20g 14psi on stock injectors= time bomb.....
              www.driftalliance.com
              TEAM FALKEN

Comment

Originally posted by j.r.
                yes that was me beating that thing up the dip stick blew out of it and oil went everywhere...that car is good..it needs a good diff and some good tein suspension it would be an amazing car...surprisingly that turbo is great....dan needs to get some injectors before he blows that thing to pieces......20g 14psi on stock injectors= time bomb.....
                Looks like hes been changing a few things sence Civil War.

Comment

hey guys....Dan here, finally found my way to this forum......that was in fact JR drifting my car at Civil War when the ill fated dipstick incident occured...the other shot in the trailer is me just doin a few donuts. In case youre all wondering, the enigne is currently out of the car getting a few inernal upgrades up at MA-Motorsports in Baltimore. Should be done and back on the road end of March. In the mean time ive been doing some suspension work while the car is in the shop with no motor....stitch welding the seams, new nismo hard bushings for the steering rack, side bars for the roll cage,TEIN tie rods, and if I have time like JR said ill be sending my coilovers back to TEIN to get revalved to be a lot stiffer. Ill try to post regular updates. Definitly check out the trailer as this new DVD is gonna be off the hook!

Comment

w000000000000t

Comment

Working...
                    X