Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Flash Options Fraud Victim Please Help*

Please Help,

I am having a very large problem with F------- and G--- T--. I am building a Track vehicle and I orderd a complete vehicle cut in half and it was a 1999 Honda Integra Type R costing me $7,000.00 and all G---- has done was lie and try to cheat me I have waited over 11 months to try to resolve this and I contacted the FBI. If anyone can help please let me know.. I will forward you all my info and do whatever it takes. I will give you all the info you need.

Thanks,
    Joseph
    Last edited by Joe_black; 04-13-2006, 11:50 AM. Reason: Resolution

cant you just contact the credit card company and let them know what happened? shouldnt they be able to refund u all that money?

Comment

so where isthis place i mean you should be able to give an address and phone number especially if they screwed you over like that

Comment

www.flashoptions.com

I've heard very bad reviews about this place. Someone should make like an annoucment or sticky this or do something to help this poor guy out.

stay away from carsponcorships.com too...they rob you of $89 bucks

Comment

FlashOptions has been jacking people for a few years now, I'm surprised that people are still falling for their scams. I was about to make a purchase a few years back but when I searched around I found a lot of bad reviews and actually didn't find any good reviews about them. It's the typical "Too Good to be True" scams. The credit card company will not give your money back since it's been 11 months, if it was less then 30 days then you can report it to them.

Sorry for your loss. I would fly over to China and kick some *Censored**Censored**Censored*! I don't think the FBI or anyone else can help you.

Comment

Yeah Flashoptions has been screwing people on the 240sxforums for years sorry to hear about that. See if you can do a search on the 240sxforums.com and see what other people did

Comment

wow .. i first heard about this kinda' crap like over a year ago. can't anyone shut them down?

Comment

look at their number......Tel : 011-60-12-3896600

Comment

man i've heard a lot about em too..this place needs to be shutdown like their site needs to be hacked or something..and like shut them down..sorry to hear about you getting cheated man..thats terrible..wish there was something that can be done..someone needs to be beat up..

Comment

I always thought the thing about flashoptions, youll get your motor, maybe 2 years later though.

Comment

DONT BUY FROM FLASH OPTIONS!

basically the same rule applies but its a little tweaked.. "You get what you pay for or maybe you get nothing at all"

-bad reviews
                      -people that actually got something like motors complained about the quality.
                      -they also tend to ship the wrong stuff.

just stay away from them.

Comment

Yeah, G----T-- is a cheat. I have tried alot of methods of contact and I have 4 of his email addresses. I wired the funds to him thru my bank and have alerted them and also alerted the bank that I wired the funds to. I just wish I had a contact over there in Malaysia that can help me out with some sort of local law enforcement's email address.
                        Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
                          look at their number......Tel : 011-60-12-3896600
                          That's an international phone #. Aren't they located in SE Asia somewhere? I read on supra forums, it took 1 year for the engine to get to reach a guy So maybe it'll show up in a month or so . But i've heard nothing but bad from these people.
                          Last edited by soarer,chaser; 12-15-2005, 06:00 PM.

Comment

I think malaysia is their location, and thats nota good thing

Comment

yes you are right..malaysia is their location.

Comment

Working...
                              X