May 21st PIR SHOW SUPPORT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 21st PIR SHOW SUPPORT!!!!

Saturday night, PIR will be hosting a local only drift expo. Some of the best drivers from the Portland metro area will be there showcasing their skills as well as their cars. We have drivers coming from Eugene as well. The drivers are all hand picked for their knowledge and experience in drifting. The expo is going to be tied in with the well known PIR MIDNIGHT DRAGS,so if you are a fan of drifting and wish to have it happen more at PIR come and show your support of the drivers as well as the sport!

If there are enough ppl at this event , PIR has mentioned that they will see about doing a bi monthly midnight drag style drifting!!! So if you want this to happen plase come and show your support!! Only when we all work together can we make a difference!!

Thank you,

Eric

I'll be there.

Comment

..............................word!!!!............ ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
        ..............................word!!!!............ ..........
        Word is right!!!! I'll be there early with Wes and Brian to help you set up. Thanks Again for the set up.
        Peace,
        Matt

Comment

hey what time is this starting at? ending? i believe me and my bro are supposed to bring luke an extra set of tires up from eugene, so a time that it starts would be nice, i heard 7, this right?

Comment

that would be sweet if they held a drift thing everymonth.. ill be there...

Comment

rain = no drags = no one to do an exhibition for?

Comment

Eric can't get on a computer right now so he asked me to post up and say that the event was cancelled cause the drags were cancelled cause of the rain.

Comment

Eric please post up a date for a reschedule if one is going to happen.
                  Thanks,
                  Matt

Comment

i don't see why a drift event was cancelled because of rain....just cuz the drags were cancelled...So when's the reschedule if there is one?

Comment

Get a hold of raliegh and talk to him about...

Formula D-Champ Car event. The whole weekend And BTW. Weekly and Monthly Drifting is coming. Remeber, they didn't build rome in a day.

He don't know a whole lot but he'll be the one who FD and Champ Car talks to if they are still gonna do this. I saw the commercial though on Power Hour. It looks legit.

Comment

ill post it up when i get chance...i meant to include ...a chance to meet with PIR.
                        Last edited by Drifterlunchb0x; 05-23-2005, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Keep us posted. I was wondering about the rain issue. I'm really looking forward to getting some drift expos at PIR. Is there a way they'd let people drift in the rain, even though the drags can be cancelled. Granted, this last Saturday was a demo/expo with limited entry for drivers, are the other dates open enrollment for any local drifter? When can the average Joe go out and drift without pressure of judges or impressing fans? Like how the drags are open, without rules, just practice I guess.

Comment

NWDrifters...who are you talking too?

Ambient..

This tie in was to test the waters to see if it is financially a good idea for PIR to try and do a monthly midnight drift(s). They want to see if it has a good audience/driver participation,hence why we all need to go and show support.

Now I have listed up on the site gymkhanans that I will be hosting at PIR on 1 sunday a month till the last one october 30th.

Thank you,

Eric

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...t=13763&page=2

Comment

Working...
                              X