Resurection of the PORTLAND OR thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurection of the PORTLAND OR thread

Lets get a meet going for PDX guys...post up some ideas!!!

No ideas, but Im in.

Comment

hay i know its off topic but my wife and i are moving up to portland around the first of the year and i was wondering if there is much of a scene (drift days, practice type days, good empty roads, ect) thanks for your time
      trevor

Comment

yeah actually there is alot of stuff like that going on, if you want more info hit me up on aim or my e-mail / pm and I can fill you in on more details.

I was thinking we do a meet on the east side for once!!! You west-sliders can all come over here to our neck of the woods! I was thinking chuckee cheese? big parking lot, old skool video games and pizza! LOLOLOL

I would like to know if ppl want to do :

1. Out door meet

2. Indoor meet IE sit down dinning.

3. Drive than eat

4. Eat and drive.

Lets see some ideas!!!

Eric

Comment

Rock on man, I'm down with another meet. It's summer, I like the idea of an outdoor meet. Maybe BBQ and drinks. I'm down to help out with a BBQ. I can bring the grill and supplies, and have people perhaps bring any special cookins they want burnt. Most state/city parks have huge parking lots (for parking only) for a sudo car show, and covered bbq pits, and rivers and such. But that usually requires some organization, where as a pizza joint is low maintence, order and chat.. simple. I'll keep checking this thread to see if anyone may be down to meet.

Comment

just waiting to see if more ppl want to do a meet before i start organizing.

Comment

meet...

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
              just waiting to see if more ppl want to do a meet before i start organizing.
              Im up for about anything. Could you send me info on whats on the calendar, event wise?

Comment

I think an eat, then drive would be cool. It'd be nice to have a meet again.

Comment

we really need to get more ppl posting up about this before i can start making some plans...so if u guys your down for a meet and know others please post up!!!

Comment

I'm game let get the ball rolling before summer ends....

Comment

it looks like no one posts on this site anymore LOL back int eh day a grip load more ppl LOL

Comment

might as well hijack this thread to say "I'm looking for an 82-86 5spd MK2 supra"

Back to your regularly scheduled event planning

Comment

heh

Originally posted by ma71supraturbo
                          might as well hijack this thread to say "I'm looking for an 82-86 5spd MK2 supra"
                          Back to your regularly scheduled event planning
                          funny...I drive an 82 supra...

ya hardly any posts here anymore...have ppl moved to another forum-site?

Comment

try kungfutouge.com...its local twisties board...fun place to post!

Comment

whos giving me a reach around?

are we setting anything up or do I have to make another account on another board to see what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you guys are talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X