Nissan Dealer with mad drift cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by driftdeez
    hey everyone......didnt know this thread had come up.
    My name is Dan Lopez(guy sitting in the engine bay), I am the Motorsports Director at Frederick Nissan, the dealership you see here. We are located in Maryland on the East Coast. Despite what you may think those are all our cars(except for Verena Mei's S13 and the widebody G35, that is a customers car.) We are the official dealer for Top Secret Japan East Coast as well as Nismo, OEM Nissan Japan parts and pretty much any other aftermarket part you can think of. We can build anything from a basic custom car all the way to a full blown race or drift car. We started a separate motorsports division about a year ago and are just starting to get our name out there now that we have built a few badass cars. We do EVERYTHING in house, custom bodywork, engine building, accessories, welding, fabrication, you name it. We can get everything from Acessories, Garret Turbos to hard to find OEM SR20DET and RB26DETT parts. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at parts@fredericknissan.com .
    In the mean time...enjoy the pics.....
    http://www.dtmpower.net/pictures/fre...il/page_01.htm
    you guys hiring

Comment

haha

said japan...only cuz you see cars like those at dealers quite frequently....

Comment

yeah it does kinda look like pictures out of an Option Magazine or something...

Comment

I will be posting more pics soon of our shop and parts department as well as some more goodies

Comment

You guys need to learn about coilovers. And i need to call Verena and scold her!

All those cars have Nissan 4x4 lift kits! WTF! SLAM THAT *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!

Comment

well the Teckademics S14.5 has no engine in it...but yes the cars are being lowered.....we had to put them on trailers that day so we had to raise them up....usually the Red S14 sits alot lower. They all have Coilovers.......its just that the roads around here arent the best in the world.
              Last edited by driftdeez; 05-05-2005, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
                And i need to call Verena and scold her!
                Why's That?....We crewed for her at Formula D Jersey and she was nice enough to let us display her car until the Atlanta event instead of taking it all the way back to California. Super nice and great to see her get out there and compete....Thanks Verena
                Last edited by driftdeez; 05-05-2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X