FS: 90 TII Fc3s @ 120k miles in Sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 90 TII Fc3s @ 120k miles in Sac

I am selling a black 1990 TII Rx7 (fc3s) with 120k original miles, majority of them are highway miles, and a clean title. The car is completely stock besides a new refurbished alternator, 8.5 mm magnecor spark plug wires, koyo radiator, replaced master brake cylinder, and the vehicle has no ABS because the pump failed so its been bypassed by the great people at PR Motorsports in Hayward. The brakes still work great and in my opinion feels alot better. It easily passed smog and is currently registered for the next year. For being a 20+ year old vehicle the paint still good and has no significant amount of rust damage on the frame. The vehicle has never overheated and doesn't smoke besides condensation build up in the mornings and the engine + turbo themselves are running real strong. Hot starts for this car is also not an issue that I have ran into in my past years of owning this vehicle.

It does have a little scratch and dent on the passenger side front fender and just recently ran into a little air leak which causes the car not to idle very well. I haven't had any time to come around fixing it so I'm going to toss in a pair of brand Super*Now oversteer arms and tie rod ends along with the purchase.

Here are some pictures, but ignore the odometer picture since its a little outdated.

I'm asking 4500. Email me at dannyabdon@gmail.com for more info and such.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41655403@N08/
Working...
X