Post your Z Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuSkiLlS
    wha, la canada high school?? ru sure you lie in elk grove, its laguna creek high school :P. huh, a white and black 510?? loud as @#$%?? i dont think ive ever seen a 510 in elk grove.
    oh your talking about a different school. and i dont like in elk grove, thats the other guy. i live in la canada and go to a different lchs.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

rock.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hachi Kid

no freakn way that's your Z... is it??!

Comment

I think if i was ever at my high school (also another LCHS) and i saw a ride as nice as J-Blood's and to hear it... ahhh i would *ahem* in my pants.. lol sick...

Comment

huh, i never knew there was more than 1 lchs. hmm, small world....

Comment

well theres one down here in Los Angeles too, just for your info.

Comment

MY Z? sadly no. I freakin wish though. it was a frackin CLEAN japanese Z I came across on www.wanganmidnight.com. I don't have my Z yet. wait a couple of more months. I say by at least september I will have my own 240Z.

Comment

haha i had to wait till everyone posted theirs.. my turn now.

Comment

favorite picture of my car.

REPRESENTIN DORi SLUTS! HHHWWWHAAAT!?

Comment

Damn - that Z looks tough as nails!

Are those Mk II Supra wheels painted green?

BTW - how do you make the wiper stop in the middle like that, or does it do it from the factory?

-MR

Comment

YEa, Driftswift's Z is the bomb. All black and mean as a snake looking. I am toying with painting mine black. I do love the black cars.

Comment

haha thanks for the comments..and yes they are supra wheels painted green..ohh and about the wiper..to do that all i do is let the wipers wipe until they hit straight up and then i turn them off..the only reason i do that is because my wipers suck..and when i start to pick up speed on the freeway they start to flutter and start to move up on me..so why not just keep them up all the time?

Comment

oh yea, your car kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*. I saw it a while ago and I was like "damn". nice car man.

rock.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                                I think if i was ever at my high school (also another LCHS) and i saw a ride as nice as J-Blood's and to hear it... ahhh i would *ahem* in my pants.. lol sick...
                                haha, thanks.

and driftswift i love your car!

Comment

Working...
                                X