No announcement yet.

TONY ANGELO & CHRIS FORSBERG, NEW S15 & RX-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys......nice update. Chris the subframes look great.....good work to you and Gary. Glad to hear the FD is well on it's way as well Tony! Keep up the nice work. Those cars will be the creme de la creme when there done!

And "yes" Alex does just magically appear when suspension issues arise....hes like some sort of genie or something? *POOF* and there he is.

Comment

heh, those pics were before the JGTC event since the s13 right now is being redone by K's Factory.

They're going to have a pretty nice surprise for the upcoming year with their s13.

Oh, and Chris almost forgot to take the pics of the subframes if i didn't remind him about his beloved Drifting.com fans lol

Comment

You know that place where those pics were taken?

That's C2 Powerhaus.

C2 Powerhaus and K's Factory are different companies under the same roof.

C2 Powerhaus Owners: Paul and Edgar; K's Factory Owner: Klay.

And i'm Will... just snooping around

Comment

Hey, I have a magazine called RX Tuner ... 100% rotary engine coverage. Was hoping I could get somebody involved with the build-up of the FD to get in touch with me. We'd love to do a story. My e-mail is ryan@rxtuner.com

Comment

Are Falken Tires good for drifting? The Azenis ST-115

Comment

Originally posted by imports4life67
              Are Falken Tires good for drifting? The Azenis ST-115
              You may think that i have a biased opinion on this question. But i can honestly say that they are the best tires that i have run on to date. They have extremely good grip cold or warm. They also never ever chunk. Unlike so many others. This allows them to hold up to extreme abuse and will not fail. They are great tires for everyone because they are so cheap in comparison to others and they hold up so much better. So they are the best deal, not to mention the best tire you can buy!

Most people prefer the 215's for the front to help with understeer issues. But when you become a faster driver, you will realize that they scrub off alot of speed due to their very high grip characteristics. When your car is in drift, the wheels are not pointing exactly the same (acronym). So it takes some of your speed away, and also is difficult to pull off high speed braking drifts because the front will not want to slide. And can cause you to spin.
              Last edited by Topics II; 01-24-2005, 06:36 PM.
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

if chris likes them, then there A OK

Comment

[QUOTE=INFO]K's Factory is located in Sun Valley, CA.

i live in North hollywood!!!! thats like 15 minutes away from here. and my mom works in sun valley in richard e byrd middle school!!!!!

Comment

i love the stance on that red s13 what kind of coilovers are on it?

Comment

• the red S13 is currently running GP sports coilovers 12kg front and 10kg rear

Comment

• Which Falken car Hasn't been to K's Factory? I spot the CRX in the background...

Comment

• its a civic...

Nice car dude and nice job guys...

Comment

• Photos from Falken

Comment

• OK, there's some of the stuff that has started piling up at the Falken warehouse for the FD, here's the list of stuff, and people to thank!
                              Blitz FD3S turbo kit (discontinued, they made that one by hand just for me!, blitz is also supplying us with gauges,intercooler kit, active twin plate clutch, radiator(pronounced RAD-iator) and oil cooler setup)
                              Msports FD3S full Widebody kit with hood!!! (respect to asamoto, wherever he is!)
                              Tein Super Drift Spec Coilovers (14k/14k), these are the new ones that alot of the pros used last yeark, and are now available to the public, and a sweet hood prop hydraulic thing too
                              OS Giken Full Gear set, and sweet display stand (we grabbed their display model, so its already assembled, and we got a cool stand too!)

more pics as the stuff comes in!
                              -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• i am jealous. i wanted that gearset so bad for my old FD! looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X