im new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im new

hey every one im new to this fourm too!!!! i drive a 240 and i am realy excited to tlk to all of u ppl about drifting cars and our way of life!!

Hey im a newbie and i have little to no experience with drifting and dont know any drifters in boston. Do you have a group of drifters in NYC?

Comment

nope we trying to start up the east coast drift scene and start u pa few team but money and time is the rough part rite now i got ilke 3 ppl into drfting the street racing scene is way to popluar an we cant get ppl to try it but they can deny that its cool

Comment

what a cocky screen name. lol. welcome welcome . i think im still a noob too.

Comment

lol no no i am fond of keiichi tsuchiya i mean hes the real king im jsut sum amature drifter.........but some day........lol.....

well thanx

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by --DriftKing--
              lol no no i am fond of keiichi tsuchiya i mean hes the real king im jsut sum amature drifter.........but some day........lol.....

well thanx
              so you like keiichi and koguchi? cool. i like koguchi and nomuken and ueo and ummm. nevermind. i like allot of drifters. and nobuteru. yeah..... those are my fav guys :P

Comment

Ueo Katsuhiro is my bud, gotta love the Revolver/J Blood AE86

Comment

thanx alot i love those guys too tsuchiya races now for i belive....autobaks nsx?or is it the mrs? well i dunno thanx ppl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                    Ueo Katsuhiro is my bud, gotta love the Revolver/J Blood AE86
                    oh yeah. when i watch him drift im just like "theres nothing super spectacular about his style. it seems kinda text book. like thats how its supposed to be".

Comment

Working...
                    X