you know you love drifting if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know you love drifting if...

you know you love drifting if you heel toe around every turn for practice.

you know you love drifting if you find yourself walking sideways around turns.

you know you love drifting if you slam your car into a wall or a curb, get out and look at the damage, then say "get me the hammer and some duct tape!!!!"

you know you love drifting if you go out drifting and your girlfriend keeps calling, but you cant here sh!t so you keep hanging up. then when you get home and listen to her b!tch but you just lean back and think of how cool the drift session was.

Comment

you know you love drifting when you choose to install parts on your drift car over seeing your gf, then when you finally do see her, you take her to the touge!!

Comment

you know you love drifting if u make a thread on a forum about what you do if you love drifting.

Comment

you know you love drifting if you find yourself walking sideways around turns.
          Don't make fun of me...Publix stores have nice walkways...

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
            Don't make fun of me...Publix stores have nice walkways...
            seeing as what you just said, you cant tell me there is anyway that you dont go cart drifting in the supermarket, right?

Comment

i was sliding cafeteria benches (the folding ones with 4 wheels) across corners to get them to fit through the gym doors...

Comment

You know you love drifting when...

your dad looks over your shoulder at a picture of an asian guy next to his car at a drift event and he asks you what kind of car that is and you reply it's a Nissan s13 and he gives you a blank look and says "oh" lol (true story and it's funny since my dad drives a bmw m roadster lol)

you think about cars drifting that shouldn't be drifting (ex: Hearses...)

you want to put a roll cage on your shopping cart just incase you crash lol

Yes I to do the shopping cart drift lol maybe we could call it the "grocery drift" technique lol

Comment

seeing as what you just said, you cant tell me there is anyway that you dont go cart drifting in the supermarket, right?
                  Duh, I mean um of course not...

Comment

U know ur a drifter when u make up crappy threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                      Duh, I mean um of course not...
                      oh just admit it!! i know i do!! i even had a cart drifting wreck onetime at pep boys...i took out an entire display rack of oil, then just walked away...it was hilarious!!

Comment

you know you love drifting when you swing the sopping cart around Isle 7

I really do that at Kroeger all the dang time. So much fun. People are like " what the heck is that grown boy doing?".....and then they hear me making noises trying to impersonate the 1jz-gte motor hitting rev cut hahahaha

they know i am a drifter

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                          oh just admit it!! i know i do!! i even had a cart drifting wreck onetime at pep boys...i took out an entire display rack of oil, then just walked away...it was hilarious!!
                          Hahaha driftin in pepboys. Nice. But yeah of course I do. I work at a grocery store. Come on now...so many carts to drift.

Comment

Yesterday at lunch I was sliding my loaded tray around a corner on the lil tray track area (the thing you slide your tray on when gettin ur eatz). I slid it around a corner and the front tipped off the track and my carefully selected burger and fries went all over the floor! I think I need a racign harness or somethign, but for the time i just got a new burger.

PS - Im actually amazed at how many of yallz drift shopping carts. Anyone else make car noises when they're board? I do it when im sititn on the throne and my moms always like "are you ok?"

Comment

I do it when im sititn on the throne and my moms always like "are you ok?"
                              ROTFL That's great. Unfortunately the experience isn't shared. lol Though I do make car/airplane noises when I'm bored sometimes. lol Especially when I'm at the mall and I'm heading to one specific store so I'm like weaving between people and kiosks and other things. lol I even make little hand motions like I'm shifting gears sometimes )which is funny in general cause I don't really know how to drive manual lol I've sorta practiced, but I don't have a vehicle of my own that is manual to practice on...besides drifting is my motivation to learn manual anyway) Though I try not to make them that noticable. lol Don't want them taking my licence away for insanity before I actually get to drift. lol
                              Last edited by ArmChairDrifter; 12-16-2004, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X