Drifters with hot chicks pics needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifters with hot chicks pics needed

I need pics to prove this dumba s s kid wrong about Chicks. Drifter get the babes not ricers

um.. im a lonely drifter...

but i dont think thats related to drifting, im abit of a nerd and am not around many women in my daily life anyways..

Comment

heres my car but the pic of her is bad but shes hot
      www.240sx2envy.onlineshowoff.com

Comment

Yeah shes not bad looking. i like the s14 too. what happened? crash?

Yeah.. drifters usualy arent big chick magnets.. but on the plus side, we have Drifter Chicks! though theres not many.. the idea of a girl who can put a car sideways around a corner is just plain sexy...

Comment

http://www.driftsession.com/galleries/ixs03/ixs03.htm

four rows down, far right. the truth is out there.
          Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 02-05-2004, 05:09 AM.

Comment

here's a thery to deal with this problem its quite simple the averige girl like's show off's well seeing as the averige drift car is very quich off the mark its would not be very hard to beat the hell out off some ricey fan boy thus girls should think well hes got the faster car thus its the better car.

but im the end girls go for looks and looks bring Popo's thus if a girl like the look of your car you better watch out for the popo's in the bushe's

Comment

Who cares about the goddamn h0es?

listen guy..

Girls just get in the way.

"Why do you care so much about this stuff?"
              "What about me?"

"You love this more that you love me"

"It's dangerous and stupid"

"stop wasting your money on it"

"You need to get a newer car"

Man drifting is about bettering one's mind; if you're worried about getting girls or more respect, You're in the wrong hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by gundamzeta

"Why do you care so much about this stuff?"
                Its fun...

"What about me?"
                What about you?

"You love this more that you love me"
                My car will always be there... your probably *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing one of my friends.

So is sleeping with you...

My friends say the samething about you
                "You need to get a newer car"

I would, but they dont sell S15s here...

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So is sleeping with you...

quote:
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friends say the samething about you
                  hahahaha

Comment

LOL i get the same thing for a friend who is a girl but not my girl friend. she's like

"its nearly as old as you are" referance to the ae86

"whats the point with carbon stuff its looks silly" i was watch the preview of JDM insider2

"why dont you sell it and get some thing good like a TT" i was looking at prices for turbo FC's

" i swear you know more about that car then me" well i did meet my car befor you (that smart @ss remark got me a wack on the head)

and by far the worst one's

" whats the point of spending all the money on a turbo when you can make you car look nice"

"whats the point of going fast, you cant see anyone then and anyway its illeagle"

but she loves supra's but sadly shes a tf&tf fan girl so i dread the result

Comment

Not that im a fan of abuse or anything, but next time your friend opens her mouth tell her to shut up and make you a sandwitch cause its obvious she isnt on the same wavelength as you when it comes to your driving.

edit.. perhaps i went to far with this? i really dont mean any offence by it, its just when people who dont understand why you do something try to tell you to do something else.. well that just angers up my blood.

Comment

^^^^ i 2nd that she's nice girl and she likes her cars but.... she's a femmie ricer in the making and i dont know how to bring her to the light side of the auto force

any wayz a bit more on topic
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by BL1TZ_W1NG; 02-05-2004, 03:22 PM.

Comment

I only could have that one...and the girl, too.

Comment

Is she cute? ill nail it out of her...

Comment

ummm

since im guessing you guys werent here before the crash...I a drifting.com vet already took out this topic and had just about all the guys on here drooling for more girls...that pic you see up there I FOUND CMON GUYS DONT YOU REMEMBER MY YUMMY THREAD :}?

Comment

Working...
                              X